Thread: The Shovah... what was, and what is.

Exclamation The Shovah... the true story

In a recent post, Oshovah (Darkflame on this forum) mentioned the names of the allies of the Shovah guild and "many others who can not be named because of their current political position."

I'd like to intoduce this "other". Our name is Omni Justice Organization. We were the original "Shovah".

We are all the original members of the Shovah guild. The Shovah's downfall was immediate after the attack on Omni HQ. The members felt abandoned after Oshovah and his generals left our guild for various reasons. I, Benna, was left in charge of the remains of the Shovah, and I did serve under Oshovah for a short period of time. Eventually it was obvious that the Shovah was dying, so after a unamimous vote among all the members, the guild went through a complete restructuring.

So how can a guild turn from "proclamied terrorists" to a Omni-based organization that fights for justice? Why the change in political alignment?
    I can go about writing our history here, but it's already written at http://www.omnijustice.com under the "OJO Infomation" link.

The purpose of this post is not to discredit Oshovah and his work, but to get this out information out to anyone who cares. I hope it does not sound like I'm blasting Oshovah, and the OJO would like to remain on good terms with him and his allies.
    Last edited by Benna; Feb 12th, 2002 at 21:30:34.

The shovah lives on still. I am still here. Nothing can stop us.

We are the chosen. We are the few.

Do what you wish. I do not care. We have what we want.

We do not bleed.

We do not bleed...

O´shovah

Exclamation Aye!

This, Oshovah, is the foolish talk that has cost you most of your members. I'll tell you one thing; the Omni Justice Organization wears its history proudly. We have learned from your mistakes, as you have not.

How can you be a revolutionary, without any followers? Sure, you're definatly capable of creating a following, but how long until you decide it's time to wage a doomed military battle, again? Omni-Tek cannot, and will not change. It is almost impossible to even bend a beaurocratic, red-tap, juggernaught system like the OT government.

On another note: Have you gone into hiding recently? No one has seen you, or your generals, in public lately. Is this how you expect to destroy Omni-Tek?

-Benna, Chief Justice of the Omni Justice Organization

Young Benna... We exist still... The zeal... the army...
    The everflames...
    Fear us.....

Hmm, I was aware of only one "everflame", which was the supreme being of the Shovah, a title you reserved for yourself. Don't tell me there are more now?

There are to be five of the everflames.

LOL! Why am *I* to fear you? Who are you, to fear? Everyone sees you as a crazed revolutionary that's just going to get himself killed.

So

So where have you been, Oshovah?