Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Black Alliance - Trying to usurp power!

To answer your first question. Some of them might. You are forgetting those that have been born and raised as clans and obeyed orders to shoot upon OT personnel. They might take their chances and come to the south now that they are granted amnesty.

As for your second question. I don't know when Director Ross and Omni Tek are going to end the amnesty but as long as it stands and Director Ross and Omni Tek are upholding this amnesty I will abide by it.

Noone can change that. The rumours that Ross is doing this on his own. Independently of Omni Tek have all been proved false. Not that i was ever in any doubt. Omni Tek does keep a sern eye on this planet.

And to be honest. I would rather be killed by a clanner than any of the Black Alliance henchmen. At least they are honest about their opinions. They stand by the fact that they are rebels, traitors and renegades.

The Black Alliance does not.
    Last edited by Baxie; Nov 22nd, 2001 at 16:10:04.
    Gontrokka 155 Enforcer
    When the going gets tough, the others start running!

Captain Baxie Orbin 204 Trader
    - Baby, you look good enough to eat!

Countezz 23 Adventurer
    - Who'd have thought a Steve Irwin wannabe could kick so much ass!

"Baby, you look good enough to eat!"

Thumbs down What Cptfallout was doing during Borg Attack

This is my first post here and thought that I'd try to make it a good one with a solid point. Two nights ago as most of you know, there was a Cyborg attack on Omni HQ. I was sent to the rez terminal by a Cyborg General, on the way back to HQ from Omni Trade, guess who was outside of HQ running his big mouth? Yep, you guessed it Captfallout! He's shouting to everyone there how Division 9 are traitors to Omni-tek, so on and so forth. Meanwhile, roughly 15 Division 9 members with more enroute are fighting to defend Omni HQ from borgs. So tell me, who's the traitor here? The big mouth outside of HQ all safe and sound in a 100% zone, or the people in a 25% zone taking on 100 or so cyborgs with other Omni-tek employees? Here's my advice to you Captf**koff, not that you'll heed it I know, but I shall give it anyway. Come up with some solid proof that Division 9 and its allies are traitors and are out to ruin Omni tek or be ready to take a vacation in Omni reform. Your actions are more than enough proof that your full of BS and your posts to need to be replied to because they just shout out that your an idiot. The only reason why people reply to them is that they hope that one day you may just get the hint and get your head out of your arse.
    Hopefully, for the good of us all, that day will come soon.

Capt. Bret 'Rokkit' Saar
    Gamma Force Leader
    Division 9 Special Forces

While some people might appreciate this info Rokkit, I must point out that it is off topic. I have not seen CaptFallout act in any way supportive of The Black Alliance

And as such it has rarely any relevance to this topic.

((OOC: I will not support personal bashing or namecalling. So please use another OOC thread to do so.))
    Gontrokka 155 Enforcer

Countezz 23 Adventurer

My guild does not support the Black Alliance.

At least the Black Alliance does what it promises. Kill clans.

My claim of Division 9 (and all other Omni signees of the Athens Accord) being traitors is due to you saying you (and your clan "allies") support peace.

Then, while the Omni-Tek parts of the AA look away the clan guilds attack and ignore this so-called alliance for peace.

Oh, and no need to call me names. I have listed my proof of my statements, and I believe Barzillai will hopefully deal with these rogue clans who claim to support the AA but act differently. Once they are dealt with, and no further problems arise I will cease sharing the unfriendly title of "traitor" with the guilds involved with the AA.

Save your breath, frustrated Div-niner.

Bashing?

My post was not intended for OOC personal bashing, it was to point out that Cptfallout if full of BS. He claims that Divsion9 is traitors and what he does is for the good of Omni-tek but when Omni-tek was in need of protection all he was doing was bashing Division 9. That was my post spelled out.

((My apologies then Rokkit. I must have misunderstood you. but this is turning into another thread where Capt. is attacking Div9 where as I washoping that we could focus on The Black Alliance. I was just a little disappointed that all the osts in this forum have turned into Div9 Bashing. Oh well I gave it a shot.))
    Gontrokka 155 Enforcer

Countezz 23 Adventurer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12