Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: List Of Low QL Valuable Items

Just as a note, Concrete Cushions can readily sell for 500k/pair on RK1 Atlantean. I sometimes get offered higher than that.

Quartz, 200-300k each seems about market value.

Originally posted by Aldizzert
    Concrete Cushions. Are they just rare to pull in a mish, or really rare? Yesterday I rolled for perhaps 2 dozen O.E.T's. Today I'm working on Cushions, and after mebbe 1500 rolls I've not seen a one. Am I just falling prey to statistical chance, or are they a notch or two higher on the rareness scale? Or a little of both?
    Probably just chance. Make sure your slider is at L10, and keep at it and you'll get them eventually.

Originally posted by Aldizzert

This clicksaver.... This is kosher? Approved by Funcom and the powars that be? It seems like perhaps the AO equivalent of an aimbot or something. I mean it seems OK, everyone reccomends it, but I just wanna ask and be sure.
    You're asking if it's ok to use and in same post admiting to been using it? It basicly boils down that FC takes no responsibility for using it and doesn't hunt down it's users.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

As said by Trgeorge, FC really doesn't care if you use it. Its basically just an info sorting program that takes the info a mission window and map would tell you and makes it easy to view it.
    "The sweet just isn't as sweet without the sour."

The Gripo Com is shop buyable, as are the +5 int guns (forgot their names)
    Member of Tiger Claw
    Crushr - Chebang - Githzy - Clushl
    And many more alts...

Originally Posted by Riahmant
    me: ok your going on ignore for being ignorant
    ******fixer:its spelled ignorent

I'm a newbie and i sell quartz windhasers for 300-350k, because i now they are getting sold for much higher prices, Or is there another reason that some peepz are buying them in big quantities from me?

most people have several toons, and when they have enough cash, they also tend to make multiple Med-kits. Wich basicly includes a med suit, treatment rifle, and more treatment buffing items.
    I have about (only) 3 of those sets for my characters.

That might explain why
    Member of Tiger Claw
    Crushr - Chebang - Githzy - Clushl
    And many more alts...

Originally Posted by Riahmant
    me: ok your going on ignore for being ignorant
    ******fixer:its spelled ignorent

Has anyone ever made a list of which Nanos and Instruction Discs are loot/chest only, and which are available at stores? Auno.org doesn't comment on this in any way, which is a bit of a shame.

I keep finding Nanos and Instruction Discs on missions, but being a newbie, I have no idea which ones to keep (or sell to other players) and which to sell to store.

GNiko

Quote Originally Posted by GNiko
    Has anyone ever made a list of which Nanos and Instruction Discs are loot/chest only, and which are available at stores? Auno.org doesn't comment on this in any way, which is a bit of a shame.

I keep finding Nanos and Instruction Discs on missions, but being a newbie, I have no idea which ones to keep (or sell to other players) and which to sell to store.

GNiko
    If you see an SL in the description of the nano on Auno, it's a pretty good indication that it's only available as boss loot on team missions or from dyna bosses. Those are more likely to be in demand on the trade channels. Beyond that, I'm not sure.

I may be the wrong person to ask tho, coz I hoard mine for future new characters.
    Last edited by DreamSnake; Jan 4th, 2005 at 03:58:06.

Tag for reference. Cheers to a great thread.
    Raz, dva posle pyati
    Mama papa prosti
    Ya soshla s uma

Quote Originally Posted by GNiko

GNiko
    For Rubi-Ka nanos, you can check out Nanoworld's spreadsheet.
    ... they gather, like big cats around the water hole, waiting for the weak and the wounded to stagger into their territory so they can exercise some violence, and feed their starving reputation ...

Roleplay? Sure! RUR.has.it!

Woot, thanks for the link!

Now off to install OpenOffice so I can read the file... :P

GNiko

As a rule of thumb for nano crystals dropping from bosses (both mission and dyna):

- The ones spelled "NanoCrystal (Name of program)" (without space) are usually boss drop only, and thus likely to fetch a nice price. Lower QL ones (below QL 50) might still be store buyable, but as a general rule none of the nanos in these lines are missionable or dropping from normal mobs or mission chests.
    - The ones spelled "Nano Crystal (Name of program)" (with the space) can usually be rolled as mission reward.

This is just a rule of thumb, so there might be exceptions, and it only works for nano's that drop as complete crystals and not for ID only drops AFAIK. So don't go around dumping all nanos with a space at the vendor, just use it as a first indication, and research the ones that lack the space to make sure you're not selling them far under market value.

As an example, here are the fixer nano crystals that are spelled without a space. I'm not 100% sure about the team runbuffs, but as far as all the other lines go they are not store buyable or missionable above QL 50. The obvious lacking line that is very valuable is the Grid Armor line, which only drops as ID so the rule doesn't work on those.

Another nice nano resource is
    http://arpa3.net/ao/nkb-mp.html
    and other prof pages there. Listing includes info about rollability and shop availability and also a general price guide. Real life prices vary a lot, but at least you know some nano is worth a lot and some are not when going by this guide.

Timmon

Psychic Pistols

not so LowLvl but anyhow worth looting (guess: boss-only)

Atlas Pistols with Psychic Buff
    The QL 100 one also buffs Sense by 15 witch may come in handy..

I can confirm that they drop as I found one at a dynaboss. Can't say now witch QL exactly 'cause I'm at work - but they do drop (at least since the "loot-uprgade" patch some weeks ago )
    If Jesus Christ is still alive and well, how come John and Elvis are dead?

----------------------
    Ueli, advie
    Chriskross, doc
    Kumicou, agent
    Abbak, trader

Point about some of the prices for some items. Some of them have changed someone depending on who is buying them. the OET Jess for example can go for anywhere between 2 mil/pair to 5 m/pair. Another pistol type that should be added on there is HRS Arms, which add +25 stamina, best ql is 100 since that's when they start. They can go for about the same as the OET Jess, most useful to soldiers and their Tier armor.
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

Quote Originally Posted by drcourage
    not sure mate but i never see any ingame even though i said i would pay 500k for chest and pants (my opi was desperate)
    I would actually like it confirmed they drop that low, but since they are rare i would sugget a ql 13 piece would sell for 500k easy if some 1 was desperate like and hasnt any str for kirch

really like the post btw and good luck to you all i can say is dillon is atleast worth more than nova how much is dependent on what how bad your need is
    Can confirm that it does drop that low - the lowest qls I have are dillon (5), sek (7) and kirch (20), everytime i pick up a lower ql piece with the same stats I replace that piece, and have 3 bags of the stuff. I agree that really low qls are pretty valuable, maybe moreso than mid-range qls, at one point I went through auno's interpolation to find the lowest qls for each +n, these would be the most valuable pieces I should think.

I wish I'd realised it earlier, so I could've hoarded more as I levelled my first toon.

Very nice post ^^
    The nature of monkey is irrepressible.
    Silq ~ Barabajagal ~ Ubik ~ Steampunk ~ Fleshwoman & others

bump
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123