Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hey Funcom make clan and omni cities open for PvP

Originally posted by Tsuneko
    nataar, uyou misunderstoof what i said there,

Yep I did, no idea why I was thinking 50% was the same as 75%

as for clan invasions, i have no idea what you mea there, please elaborate

Hmm I post so much rubbish I lose track of it, hit me with a quote of what I said and I'll happily rant on about it to you

(BTW, clan guards hit MUCH harder than Omni guards, at least what ive observed, those Blades are badass)

You haven't meet the omni guards in Avalon then
    Regards

--Nat

Thumbs up Ummm pvp anywhere?

Yes why not, guards are here to protect the cities... so why not having an open pvp zone anywhere? If they are not enough, so put more guards or make them stronger. So the POSSIBILITY of attacking a city will be existing but damn you must be good, high lvl and organized. Put it so difficult to enter cities for person not allowed that only few will succeed. The trill is that it's POSSIBLE and it may be a goal to reach. And the ''really'' good characters who will succeed to enter a town will need to hide because they will be wanted. The coolest thing here is that team or guild may chase him in the city and it will also be a challenge for them to catch him 'cause if he entered the town, he's already a pretty good player and can kill the whole team if it's weak or hide from it. Lower levels will be stressed out knowing that a high lvl of the other side is in the city and a kind of tension will exist in the city putting a little bit of action. So measures will be taken to catch him.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123