Thread: First post in 11 years....a lot has changed... need help!

First post in 11 years....a lot has changed... need help!

Hello!

This is my first post in 11 years. I just reactivated my lvl144 solitus fixer and I'm looking for a very friendly large omni-tek clan that would be willing to help me through the tumultuous reactivation process ( i.e. people patient for the many fixer and AO related questions that I will inevitably have). I'm looking for absolutely the largest clan. I play at odd hours and I'd like to find myself in a chatroom full of people late at night.

I looking for a more mature clan. I cannot stress enough how important it is for me to be surroudned by patient and friendly people... After spending my earlier years getting high RR in DAoC and Darkfall, I'm no longer in the mood to try to be 1337 and uber. I'm a professional with a family and I just want to get my fixy to lvl 220 and get decent gear.

If any of you are willing to help game with me, please send me a PM with your guild's name. I'd be very excited to meet some friendlies.

Nice to see this game is still beautiful. Thanks!

I'll bring you a suiting clan app - because this will be key to find a mature org

But anyhow you can hit me with any fixer related questions on my toons name shown!

I'll be online soon
    SPARTANS
    We bow down before no man.
    Recruiting Thread | Website

Come to the clan side, we have cookies and many knowledgeseseses
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Iorekzix View Post
    I'll bring you a suiting clan app - because this will be key to find a mature org

But anyhow you can hit me with any fixer related questions on my toons name shown!

I'll be online soon

iorekzix! Funny you posted here becuase you totally helped me out big time last night! I appreciate it, and yes Clan it is. SO MUCH friendliness I love it. I hope to log on again soon and find an org! Thanks!

Edit: err btw this is Elizle!

Quote Originally Posted by sporkguitar View Post
    iorekzix! Funny you posted here becuase you totally helped me out big time last night! I appreciate it, and yes Clan it is. SO MUCH friendliness I love it. I hope to log on again soon and find an org! Thanks!

Edit: err btw this is Elizle!
    win - win as you found some help and clans got a new face to help keeping down OT

check spartans recruitment - if you fancy. otherwise there are plenty other orgs recruiting too in the rubi-ka -> rubi-ka recruitment forum section
    SPARTANS
    We bow down before no man.
    Recruiting Thread | Website

Welcome back.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM