Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Trader Guide & tips - revised

Quote Originally Posted by Labret
    good guide some of the links need fixing tho
    Yeah, the aodb.info links need to be changed to aomainframe.info...although I prefer auno.org because players can comment on the items, etc. and their comments are sometimes helpful, like there are lots of confirmed drop locations listed for the Mudurlugu gun.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

I want sticky.....

Bump - This guide is way old but still a great lowbie trader guide.

Bump

Bump! Top top top top top

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuraz View Post
    Bump! Top top top top top
    O.o

This guide is quite out of date (though still awesome). There's a new one up in the stickies.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

I am looking to upgrade my damage output. Thinking of replacing my Kyr shotgun with either a salabim or turn spirit shotgun.

I looked at the damaged output calculator in auno and they both came out almost the same.

But for those that have been playing long which one would you suggest I go for?

Quote Originally Posted by Plat150 View Post
    I am looking to upgrade my damage output. Thinking of replacing my Kyr shotgun with either a salabim or turn spirit shotgun.

I looked at the damaged output calculator in auno and they both came out almost the same.

But for those that have been playing long which one would you suggest I go for?
    In such scenarios, the gun with the highest min damage is the best choice. It will perform better against high AC mobs, especially in SL.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Wrangeline, are you here still?

Glad to see my trader guide still exists, but it must be horribly outdated by now. Hopefully, it might still be useful if there are any froob newbs around.
    Didymus - Solitus Trader, Member of Instability

13 years later - still pretty useful for fr00bs and sl00bs like me
    PixelPolishTV: Munching magic pills since the 80's

Business idea: selling mummified threads.

Bump.
    [Vicinity] Hilfy: Expecting?
    [Vicinity] Redtricks: Pregnant? No.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567