Thread: Quick Dimach Question

Quick Dimach Question

What is the refresh rate on a keepers dimach and is the heal it gives worthy of investing points in it all the way to lvl TL6?

Dimach recharge time is 30 minutes, if I recall. Maybe 40, something like that.

Only MA's can lower Dimach recharge time with increased skill......but it's only for 1K+ skill I think, and the "improved" recharge time they're seeing is only like 30 seconds faster

As to whether it's worth the IP investment......I can't answer that. I'd say it might be useful as a last-ditch big heal if you're getting your butt whupped, just depends on what the scale of the heal is compared to skill points.
    Nealandbob Headbasher Burninsword-RK1
    Deathfyst Tonofbricks -RK2
    Tonofbricks Nealandbob -RK Test embracing my inner Brat
    Finally back from Iraq
    Enforcers ONLY vote here!
    WoW-Pahani, Skywall/Horde and Barthilas/Horde
    "A good Enforcer dies a lot"-Deng
    "FC didn't create Enforcers, Deng did" -Tza

No clue at higher levels (I used to play NT and Engie), but just having Dimach at 100 has saved my butt a lot from 35 to 40. Not sure what the best amount to have in it is if you want a significant heal at higher levels, however, it's not the easiest skill to raise and I'm positive raising other skills higher could prevent needing dimach .
    Rimor
    - Aledif -> Does this armor make me look fat? Ugh... more mad rocks....

SEA - 86% Socializer / 66% Explorer / 26% Achiever / 20% Killer
    Temperment: ENFP (Idealist Champion)

"Have we sent the 'don't shoot us we're pathetic' transmission yet?"
    -Crichton // Out of Their Minds // Farscape

"I say we just go get the guns and go steal the stuff.'"
    - Chiana // Thanks for Sharing // Farscape

Keeper Dimach locks for 1 full hour. It's not vital to have, but if raised somewhat can be used to save your life in a sticky situation. If I recall correctly, Keeper Dimach stays locked even after death, so it is only usable once per played hour.

Personally, I'd only raise it to equip weapons until Title 4 or 5 where IP are more plentiful.