Thread: Red (O.E.) ACs showing, but can't find anything OE.

Red (O.E.) ACs showing, but can't find anything OE.

I'm a L130 fixer, and I've equipped a Droid Control Device a few levels ago, I had to implant B&E to get it on, because I'm very cheap with IP.

Anyways, I can cast B&E buff and the ENERGY AC goes back white, bit the other 2 top ones stay red.

Not sure if when I equipped the DCD that this is when it started happening.

None of my armor (CDS) or anything is red or OE. I can self equip everything, even my weapon (QL200 MCS).

Why? Any ideas?
    Bitcoin and the ACA are Ponzi schemes. MMMmm, sounds like pizza.

From what I understand, the DCD is OE due to the B&E reqs which you met initially through imps.

If thats the case, no worries, everything else is oki and you do not need to worry about your ACs being OE.

Same thing happens to me when I need to put on my penumbra shades

Arrow

All I know is that when I used a fully "clicked" Ring of Nucleus Basalis, and later on didn't meet the treatment requirement, my AC's were shown red, without having been OE.

When I buff the B&E, (Now raised so I dont have to) only the ENERGY AC went white. Also, the only AC the DCD provides is ENERGY AC. I'm not wearing a Basilis ring (I have 240 more NCU than I ever use on average).

http://aomainframe.info/showitem.asp...63&HiID=152264 here's the one I wear.

My B&E is above the rating needed to equip.

Maybe its just a bug? I dunno. Reported in-game, they were too busy to really search alot for it. I see their point; its almost impossible to relay this stuff over chat.
    Bitcoin and the ACA are Ponzi schemes. MMMmm, sounds like pizza.