Thread: Grid Armor, and mobs healing

Grid Armor, and mobs healing

When killing some of the legionnaires in TotW, I noticed that if they don't land a hit on me every so often, they will leave combat, causing the insane mob healdelta to kick in. My fixer is low (49) but I'm wondering if this is a common problem?
    Last edited by Vinyaya; May 11th, 2006 at 17:43:22.
    Vinyaya, 220/15/18 Omni Solitus Soldier of Cosmic Forklift Inc. [RK1][Retired]
    Kyuusaisha, 220/30/68 Neutral Solitus Doctor of Elite Operations [RK1]

I've never heard of it before.

1) Can you reproduce it?
    2) Is it with more then just that particular mob?
    3) Does it only happen to GA fixers?
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Proud General of Dark Front
    Clanslator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijomimi
    See? It all starts with you doing something stupid. Maybe if you were not so stupid, you would have less problems.

1. I've seen something like that in missions recently, although it might be a visual bug. Happens often, the mobs will cast something, and then look like they go out of combat mode.

2. You see it with casting humies mostly.

3. No, never worn GA.
    Gee...another expansion that I'm not interested in...maybe it's a hint? O.o

Eeky: Cz how much beer would I have to provide to you, to have you water balloon the people responsible for last patch?

Cz: I would never consider such a horrible proposal! (I'll have my people contact your people.)

Cool

Has been happening in SL too, just fun to watch a heck sit down to heal up while I'm shooting it :P
    It actually looses aggro on me, because I get the attack message when I hit it again.

Never had it while shooting at a mob.

But I noticed mobs deaggroing after a while if they couldn't land a single hit on me.
    I had gotten aggro, didn't do anything offensive though.
    Alreadythere setup
    Maellace setup
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front - Join us now!

Never had is happen either.

Quote Originally Posted by Alreadythere
    But I noticed mobs deaggroing after a while if they couldn't land a single hit on me.
    I had gotten aggro, didn't do anything offensive though.
    I had that too recently.. Some wildlife on Rubi-Ka started hitting me while I was looking where to go. After a while, they just gave up after not hitting me at all.
    A while being around 15 tries to hit me I think..
    Last edited by Sary; May 11th, 2006 at 11:46:45.
    Kaylee "Sary" Lykin - Fixer
    "Syree" - Shade
    Member of The Mockers

I've heard rumors of this happening in PVP aswell :P

But on a serious note: Yes I've had this happen alot on both my MA and my Fixer
    Probably "Parthelius" Hungover 220/30/70 Martial Artist
    Muff "Parthelia" Diver
    220/23/70 Trader
    Oh "Snippetty" Snap 218/22/67 Enforcer

President of Transcendence

Saw this in IS the other night. Looks like a lag spike where the mob seems to forget that you're beating the crap out of him. Then 2 secs later he's at full health. This happened on Hezak. WTB heavy nerf!!!
    Supafowl 220/20 Empire Adv Lovechild of FC My Equipment
    Peculiar 215/17 Empire Fixer My Equipment
    Supafu 165/15 Empire MA My Equipment

Proud Squad Commander of The Avatars Reloaded Empire!
    Nerf Keepers!

i've had it happened very often when killing arul saba bosses . they cast a nano and deaggro, causing the high heal delta to kick in. they wont aggro again, until they are full hp.

It is readily reproducable. If I shoot the legionnaire, it aggros me. It runs over, and starts attempting to hit me. I keep shooting at it, but after about 10 attempts to hit me it will leave combat mode and heal to full while I continue to shoot at it. Once it is back at full hp, after the next shot I fire I get the aggro message again and it returns to combat.

I will try this with another mob later today.

The reason I bring up GA is that's why it can't hit me, I don't know what would happen if a mob missed me due to my evades only, as my evades aren't high enough yet to make anything miss me that I won't kill in 1-2 hits.
    Last edited by Vinyaya; May 11th, 2006 at 17:50:08.

Put your agg to the max for a sec and let it hit you, shouldn't really hurt so much...
    Taranide 220/30 fixer RK2 and now also RK1! Wait a second...
    Might have other characters too but I'm not so sure, always leave them camping something and there they are for few months.

I've expierenced this a few times. But with where I was hunting I suspect it is a line of sight problem. I am right in front of the mob but if there is a dip or bump between it and me I have had that happen. Moving to the other side of the mob or stand on top of it has fixed the problem for me in the past but I haven't realy tested it out enough to confirm it.

I was facin similar situation with RK dyna bosses. Boss try hit me about 10 times
    then give up it didn't attack again on me even I shoot it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Taranide
    Put your agg to the max for a sec and let it hit you, shouldn't really hurt so much...
    I was on full agg the whole time...

I have seen that happen when I stun a mob with the jarring burst perk action.
    Plays 'Omalesh' Naked ~Society of Salvation~