Skiper -------. -- lvl 61 Fixer

Originally posted by streaz18
    And yes, a fixer currently wears it.
    What Breed?
    Johnny "Hydeo" Toxic
    Level 212 Fixer
    Veteran of Midnight Reveries
    Horrible Person

opifex, swmkX can be worn by any breed, atrox having the most trouble doing so.
    211 Apprentice Fixer Wigz [gear]
    63 Enforcer Rarrr - Tankz()R!!!

Proud Veteran of Synergy Factor
    ARRRRR!!! Wigz Comics

Retired due to the intentional timesink design of AO.

Originally posted by Hydeo

What Breed?
    Eternaldeath is the only 220 fixer at the moment. He is opifex. Check your website, dude!
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

Originally posted by streaz18

Eternaldeath is the only 220 fixer at the moment. He is opifex. Check your website, dude!
    I was away for about 6 weeks and want to be lazy, suck it, Trebek!
    Johnny "Hydeo" Toxic
    Level 212 Fixer
    Horrible Person

Johnny "Hydeo" Toxic
    Level 205 Fixer
    Horrible Person

Makes me laugh everytime. lol
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

Seems our damage buffs are in-game. Though, the specifics on how to get them is still vague at best.

Seems the are random drop or chest items

Ping me once someone finds out more info on these.

ARRRRR!!! Wigz Comics

I have been finding other professions nanos in chests, just hoping a fixer one pops up, so far no luck. That has been all I have been doing for the last 5 days on both the shade and fixer. Ive found a ton of MP ones, Eng, Doc and trader. Gonna keep looking till I find some or someone else finds them elsewhere.
    Queen of the Ninjas

Slyyk - MUHAHAHA! Old Fixers never die, they just take a different grid exit.

Cosmik - And don't worry, Jorji. We've got FC love for everyone. It's stockpiled and going out the door.

Jorji's art page (some mature content )

zomg she finally got myspace lawls

*sung to the tune of chitty chitty bang bang*

sticky sticky bump bump
    sticky sticky bump bump
    sticky sticky bump bump
    we love you

Xtrememeta - -- lvl 175 MP
    Xtremefixer -. -- lvl 121 Fixer
    Xtremefists -- -- lvl 100 MA
    XtremeNT ---. -- lvl 3 NT

Party (RP) Alts
    Doyan -------. -- lvl 82 MA
    Donigan -----. -- lvl 25 Engi

*BAM* ... dun been stuck'd!

Now make sure to keep the info current. My up and coming fixer will be needing this info as he levels.

Xtrememeta - -- lvl 175 MP
    Xtremefixer -. -- lvl 121 Fixer
    Xtremefists -- -- lvl 100 MA
    XtremeNT ---. -- lvl 3 NT

Party (RP) Alts
    Doyan -------. -- lvl 82 MA
    Donigan -----. -- lvl 25 Engi

Great thread.
    Arvid Phallos Persson
    Member of The Mockers
    Former Colonel of Mercury Dragons

improved damage nanos in-game!

Weird looking Venom Modification was given to me last night by a guild-mate.

It produced Improved Venom Modification and a very happy Fixer!

I will get more details on where he got the drop from and then post it tonight perhaps.
    RK2
    Qwikz - HUGE Inc.

"I should get one of those signs that says "One of these days I'm gonna get organezized".

Glad to hear . Hopefully these nano's will become more available in the future. I've searched a few dungeons in Shadowlands and only ever came up with a ql196 Blue Force Tight Shirt.

ARRRRR!!! Wigz Comics

Ive found a ton of nanos... just no werid looking, a ton of head gear (just no fixer), blue force boots, sleeves, white force top. That was after about a solid 2 weeks of dungeon camping

[edit]typos[/edit]
    Last edited by Jorji; Mar 25th, 2004 at 14:09:41.
    Queen of the Ninjas

Slyyk - MUHAHAHA! Old Fixers never die, they just take a different grid exit.

Cosmik - And don't worry, Jorji. We've got FC love for everyone. It's stockpiled and going out the door.

Jorji's art page (some mature content )

zomg she finally got myspace lawls

Yes, please keep us updated, Fixalotty.
    Jasmine Ziakara but everybody calls me Jasziak
    Unit Member of The Mockers
    Perks - Armor

Want to be a Mocker? Ask me.
    Want to RP? Let me know.

sorry, sorry,

I'll get on and check right now.
    I've been crazy busy trying to find a house to live in. I'll go see if my benefactor is online now.

.........fingers crossed
    RK2
    Qwikz - HUGE Inc.

"I should get one of those signs that says "One of these days I'm gonna get organezized".

Re: Sanctuary?

Originally posted by Kiva
    The Chosen do not have sanctuaries, they have gardens.

Anyone on Rubi-ka 1 know where I can get Shadow Step at an Omni/Chosen?
    Dunno if this has been noted, but that is wrong. Both sides have both gardens AND sanctuaries. Nascense has only a garden per side, Elysium however (for example) has a garden and sanctuary per side.

I know this is a fact as I am an omni (a chosen/unredeemed) and I have a permanent key into the SANCTUARY of shere (as well as the original permanent key to the GARDEN of shere).

Just thought I'd clarify that, we omni-tek unredeemed folk do in fact have Sanctuaries too (Basically they sell better nano's (or different nanos rather) and have different warp points not currently on the map. The new patch should update the map and show these points though).

Bleh guess someone already beat me to it .

Also, just for the sake of noting it.. I have so far only found Weird looking X nano's (And of course not fixer ones) in chests. Has anyone actually found this as loot? The dungeon chests is the only place ive ever seen them.

Also note that I've found "Dirty Money Shadow Crystal (Supervisor-Grade Assistant Droid) ETC etc. As far as I can tell they are exactly identicle to the original nano crystal counterpart, but I cant varify that since Im not able to use the nanos I've found like this (In fact, I probably got rid of most of them not knowing that they might upload something even better until I read this post). Anyone know if they possess any kind of better formula or if only Weird looking are worth their own weight?

Finally, how much B&E do those blasted chests take? I'm level 85 and I was unable to open some locked chests in dungeons I was soloing in with a whopping 400 B&E. Couldn't believe it. I believe i can handle nascense dungeons, but some chests in elysium refuse to cooperate.

I keep missing my buddy everytime I log on so I don't where I I got mine from. I will keep trying.
    RK2
    Qwikz - HUGE Inc.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast