Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SL stuff

where Nar Shere's Temperamental Spirit Tattoo drop? =)
    or how u get it?

Question

Ok I found a QL 56 Callous Cudgel while killin Mortiig's in SL With my 92 Keeper, and am wanting to know if this is a Viable 1HB weapon for Enf's.

Also I had a Question as to where I can find;

Skull of Woe
    Skull of Despair
    and the Muir-Mare clubs.

And are these Viable 1HB options for Enf as well? Just askin because I am currently thinkin of doing 1HE on me Enf, due to weaps like; Gelid, Uklesh, Icebound, and Frost Shard. But if those are Viable 1HB weaps I may stick to 1HB instead.

murder maul

I've seen it drop off low level heclkers level 80, and i never picked it up. Is it any good? im really interested in following the 2hb and im level 10 so i got some time for a response, is it a choice weapon for a few levels atleast?

sorry, this is a listing of weapons and not really a questionaire for weapons but, your patience and a response would be duely appreciated.

Nice weapon guide indeed, other then the "Maul of Menestyr - The carrot. Are you running yet? (Ithaci, NE inferno 250 Hecler boss) " spelling erros with Ithaki (Last I checked thats the name) and Heckler its real nice. Gj with making it

Which monsters drop Plastic Pole? Any ql.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123