W00t! Omgz0r!! I R Teh ewbah!

Ding - 200!!!

/Bras

gratz...now 20 more to go =p
    Ezequiell 220/24 Doctor
    Vojoc 220/23 Meta-Physicist
    Bourrepif 218/16 Martial Artist

About time, you slow Omni!

I'll see you running around Adonis looking for heckler teams then I guess...
    Rubber "Zhoknerfer" Critducky - Gear & Perks - Level 210 :: 11 - Opifex Martial Artist Guru
    Rubber "Xephydes" Ducky - Level 214 :: 2 - Nanomage Meta-Physicist Deity - Clan Meta-Physicist since February 19th, 2002
    Rubber "Premortem" Stabducky - TL5 :: 7 Opifex Shade

On extended leave... Awaiting Lost Eden I guess

Arcane Circle

WoW: Premortem, Night Elf Rogue, Draenor EU Server

Originally posted by Xephydes

Nah - not for a while... I'll be leveling some alts for a while, to get away from the metaphysical world...

Let's see how long I can play my crat for...

/Bras

Grats

Now the fun stuff begins - camping a mob for faction, camping some other mobs for specialization books, and squabbling over leftover hecklers on the Adonis brink
    Archelan, Ancarim Iron Legion

Vandreren (Adventurer) - Arctech (Engineer) - Egori (Fixer) - Sherringham (Bureaucrat) - Kurtwood (Trader)

Originally posted by Archelan
    Grats

Now the fun stuff begins - camping a mob for faction, camping some other mobs for specialization books, and squabbling over leftover hecklers on the Adonis brink
    Hehe... Nah, I already completed spec 1, 2 and 3 - and got the Urolok pet.
    An in-game friend told me he wanted me to come to Inferno, so let's see what happens. Where I go from here, I haven't really decided - but I think I might go play some alts instead...

/Bras

Gratz Bras

Ding!! aswell postcount 600++

H/T
    Last edited by Hexar/Tarilliux; Dec 2nd, 2003 at 09:11:42.
    I want to be a campaign!!
    Tarilliux MP fun,fun,fun (should have been a crat with a name like this )
    Hexar ::::Nanotech::::
    Imothar Engie (For once on the recieving end of MP buffs)

And a few other lowbies can't for the life of me remember their names

lol I missed this....GRATS BRAS, about time...I beat you by a week almost, lol. I'm enjoying some alts atm also...but I am also halfway to lvl 201, so I dont know what I am doing. lol, actually I was thinking of making another crat also. Anyways...GRATS again!
    Currently sniffing the back of your neck.
    Trilic lvl 215 Meta-Physicist Deity
    W
    ..:: Got Mocham? No? Then try The MP Guide. ::..

Komp Mokiz plzkthxbye

Congratulations Reverred One.

Hmm maybe I'll go level some time in the near future... much to busy having fun to level... oh well, no hurry as long as Omnis don't try to get out of their place.
    Malusz, Fist of Chronos.
    Raised by the Guild of Meta-Physics.

Originally posted by Xephydes

Sould I really have too remind you that Omni on Rimor lead the tower battle with about 2%
    Zhanarh "Mancla" Dreamspinner - Meta-Physicist Deity - Unit Leader of Shadow Ops.

Meta-Physicist - Weak Shell, Enraged Mind.

Do'h!

Sorry Bras I totaly forgot

Gratz0r!!
    Zhanarh "Mancla" Dreamspinner - Meta-Physicist Deity - Unit Leader of Shadow Ops.

Meta-Physicist - Weak Shell, Enraged Mind.

Originally posted by Mancla

Sould I really have too remind you that Omni on Rimor lead the tower battle with about 2%
    At the moment, I don't enjoy tower fights at all, and I 99 % of the cases don't go to any of them. There it is, at least I admit it, and I don't join whatever chat is active and just hang around until someone goes shouting "OMGZ clan is teh suckzor, not enuff peeps" or whatever they say before they type !kick

I always took that side xp bonus as what it is, a *bonus*. I don't really care, heh. I'm sort of used to the flames for not caring
    Rubber "Zhoknerfer" Critducky - Gear & Perks - Level 210 :: 11 - Opifex Martial Artist Guru
    Rubber "Xephydes" Ducky - Level 214 :: 2 - Nanomage Meta-Physicist Deity - Clan Meta-Physicist since February 19th, 2002
    Rubber "Premortem" Stabducky - TL5 :: 7 Opifex Shade

On extended leave... Awaiting Lost Eden I guess

Arcane Circle

WoW: Premortem, Night Elf Rogue, Draenor EU Server

Originally posted by Trilic
    lol I missed this....GRATS BRAS, about time...I beat you by a week almost, lol. I'm enjoying some alts atm also...but I am also halfway to lvl 201, so I dont know what I am doing. lol, actually I was thinking of making another crat also. Anyways...GRATS again!
    Hehe - I know... Most of my motivation kinda disappeared, when I had noone to race against... I could prolly have done it sooner, but... you know... whatever...

To everyone else - thanks. Lots of loving...

lol - and for those who where wondering, it took me 56 days, and 10 hours to get to 200, according to /played.
    /Born says 26'th of feb. 2003...

/Bras
    Last edited by Brasonte; Dec 3rd, 2003 at 12:03:33.