Thread: Sorry to Wenzell for overreacting.

Sorry to Wenzell for overreacting.

I was dumb to of teamed with a 76 player - I should of known that just because no one else was there at the time but a few of us, that it didnt guarantee it stayed that way.

And I overreacted over a gank. (Namely cause I lost title pfft I only want Freshman.. I'll kill some agent twinks tonight and get it back though)

-=shrug=- And yea, the 140 and under grey thing I didnt know, I always press T before I attack.. I like to know what I'm attacking. (Maybe it's cause I'm a melee.. and dont want to get ****ed up by a root whore)

So Sorry to Wenzell for bringing senseless drama to the board over something not even that important..
    ................................................"Takhai"
    ............................................Solitus Doctor
    .................................................+Clan+
    ........................."I am he that buries his friends alive and
    ............drowns them and draws them alive again from the water."

http://www.alienaa.com/ - When you sign up put 73583 as the ID of the person who recommended it to you(So I get credit) - It's fun I'm learnin it now but so far it's pretty nifty - You get your own Alien Train him, gamble, etc.. and then end up fighting people and stuff

Don't sweat it m8. Stuff happens. You aren't the only person to bring drama to the boards, and besides, who else is going to entertain me while I am at work?

Apology accepted.

We are all playing a game !

hihi
    Ananke - Carrah - Loretta

ZWhen the going got tough, the tough ran away

And Wenz, I do have to ask you something ingame about a comment you made whenever I see you.
    ................................................"Takhai"
    ............................................Solitus Doctor
    .................................................+Clan+
    ........................."I am he that buries his friends alive and
    ............drowns them and draws them alive again from the water."

http://www.alienaa.com/ - When you sign up put 73583 as the ID of the person who recommended it to you(So I get credit) - It's fun I'm learnin it now but so far it's pretty nifty - You get your own Alien Train him, gamble, etc.. and then end up fighting people and stuff