Thread: nother PvP idea RE: PvP Titles

nother PvP idea RE: PvP Titles

titles or "PvP Points" should not be given to anyone that kills anyone that's on the same side of the conflict as you.

it increase activity in 2ho/MMD,

and if you see a person with a title, you'll know they've been out supportig your alignments cause, and not just gankin fools in the arena like a chump.

it would decrease the amount of lowbie twinks that hang around the arrena (Tir, and Ent) only grief killin everyone

increase the roleplaying, in terms of the Clan vs. Omni conflict

(btw i posted this idea before, but my thread was too long, so nobody really read it )
    Ouzzelle: It's an O damnit! not a Q!... and it's pronounced Weasel to you omnis.....

Clanners call me Ozzy

Duffer1: SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!
    Riddance Jr.: Is it dead?

I actually really like this idea.

A friend and I got bored one day, and tried giving our new characters our new characters Freshman titles by repeatedly ganking each other in the arena.

If you ask me, that's a LAME system. PvP titles might actually show someone's real ganking skills if they were forced to actually kill a Clanner (imagine that) or three to get it. I mean, if you can't reprazent, you gotta' keep it REAL!

Agreed, and wth, BUMP

Dont think it will really be too helpful
    If people want to cheat, they can just find antoher way to get easy titles (like agent switch side), you can consult ppl like cloudeh for this area.
    Title is so meaningless.

But it would be an improvment, even if the odd lamer is going to creat an alt of the other faction for his buddy to kill for pvp points.

The idea now retains the endorsement of Sredni!
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

hey, another idea

if u kill people from your own guild over and over and over and over...u don't get title...

ofcourse....then we would have no neo's, hihi

How about negitive points to your title for killing a neutral!

Think it's a good idea with no points for killing someone on same side.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Ouzzelle: It's an O damnit! not a Q!... and it's pronounced Weasel to you omnis.....

Clanners call me Ozzy

Think we should remove all titles. THAT will increase the pvp activity.
    weeeeee

Removing all titles will remove all incentive to pvp. Just make it where you can't get titles for killing people on the same side as you.

bump
    Celebrant Freshman since July 2001, where he'll stay indefinitely.
    Idoloclast Freshman since October 2003, where he'll stay indefinitely.
    Blowfish Tradeskill gimp, designed to be a credit mule. setup
    Greed Name carry-over from Atlantic shard of Ultima Online, where he was a champion duelist.
    Unfathomable On hold.
    Implacable On hold.
    Flowbish On hold.

Account Created 2001-06-28 05:43:08

Proud? player of cAmparchy Online

must.... not.... bump....

ARGGGGG

Clanners call me Ozzy

i hear ppl complaining ALOT about title hugging gankers, soo, i felt i should bump this post yet again. it would really help eliminate title huggers

if you want title, you gotta go to camalot/mmd/2ho/aces to get it, and not just stand in the arena all day ganking people.

i spent four hours last week, dying to people, so i could lose my title, i was set back to zero, now i'm freshman again (almost rookie) and everyone of those kills, to get that title was ME, Fighting the Rebel Cause, and killing Omni only
    Last edited by Ouzzelle; May 16th, 2002 at 11:41:21.

Clanners call me Ozzy