Thread: Good clam is boiled clam.

Good clam is boiled clam.

Now that we agreed on that lets choose whats the best way to boil them.

Now the first thought that came to my mind was about the unused RK potential- lava pools. It seems like a good idea to use their energy for the heat needed- for exemple by placing a large water cannister above lava pool, where clam will be boiled till they achieve the needed condition. The heat shall also insure that no matter for how long the same clam didnt washed themselfs, they still will be dezentified, allowing to use them later for furtilisers for Omni forest.

Another idea is to use sun energy- for exemple by placing large water canisters with black floor in Perpetual Waistes- clam can be just put inside till they achieve needed condition thx to sun's heat.

Of couse its also possible to use other sourses of energy for that- for exemple a good use of othervise waisted energy is by placing canisters with clam around cannons used to send minerals to orbital stations- the water in canisters will absorb the heat othervise wasted- allowing to boil clam to right condition without additional investition.

Homever so far the only suggestion about what to do with the resulting product is the forementioned Omni Forest furtilisation, or to use the product for biofarms where geneticly inginered bacterias will turn it into biomass that will be sold to Tir's restorants- sinse that it far more nutrisious then rats used as common food by clam.

Homever sinse that omni corporation always wellcomes new ideas, citizens always wellcome to suggest new ideas about use of boiled clam- if you have a new idea plz connect Omni Bio Division.
    Last edited by seventshadow; Apr 4th, 2004 at 16:58:45.
    Build a fire to somebody and you provide him with a heat and a light for a night. Put somebody on fire and you provide him with a heat and a light for the rest of his life.

Dont forget that the clam must be alive when the temperature starts to rise. We all know that they're so dumb they wont think to get out until it's too late.

Why waste a perfectly good pot to boil those dirty clammers? Why not just dump them straight into the lava pools? Of course, the lava might make them a fried clam, and we all know that frying seals in the flavor as opposed to boiling which just takes out the flavors.
    Amosco -- Brokest Trader on RK2
    Coope -- His bot is his best friend

Originally posted by Dark Kensai
    Promising the stars and then hitting the customer with a bat so that they see stars is not the same thing.

Originally Posted by sobeguy
    If you really want this chair, why not just get a phalloplasty and address your real concern?

Become a Lifer

*rolls grenade into room BBQing all omnis in the room talking about boiling clanners* Less talk more fight hehe.
    There is no mercy like Darkkmercy.

Unhappy

i like my clams steamed, and tir has always served some strange mass of biological waste to thier customers. You think they would clean old athens up too since theyve got so much spare time on thier hands. What i dont like though is seeing omnis gank omnis just because they can pvp anywhere now. didnt we used to have rules that you dont gank another omni? what happened to that anyway? i recently pvped with my lowbie engi at rbb, i specificly told the person that it was to 25%, but they just did a little "^^" thing in the retarded new chat window and killed me. maybe we've got moles in omni now? clams never did have any real honor...

Moles you say?

This is in any case something that should be looked into Mr Omega.

When it comes to "moles" as you so blatantly say.... Im sure there are agents on both sides operating undercover to learn secrets from the other side.
    Im sure thats why our counter-espionage division is, allthough we dont hear much from them, working day and night.

Personally I dont mind watching Omnis testing their skills and weapons on other Omnis but when they outright ambush and kill eachother when thats not the rules..... its otright criminal and should be punishable aswell. For all three sides.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Poor, intellectually stunted omnits. When we clanners are beating you down like dogs in the street, and we say things like "Bite me!" or "Eat me!", we don't mean them literally. I know it's hard for you to understand but they're simply well-meaning jibes intended to point up your galactically scaled inadequacies.

In the future we will try and use less mentally taxing opprobriums so that you're sure not to suffer such embarrassing incomprehension.

Originally posted by Oneskunktodd
    Poor, intellectually stunted omnits. When we clanners are beating you down like dogs in the street, and we say things like "Bite me!" or "Eat me!", we don't mean them literally. I know it's hard for you to understand but they're simply well-meaning jibes intended to point up your galactically scaled inadequacies.

In the future we will try and use less mentally taxing opprobriums so that you're sure not to suffer such embarrassing incomprehension.
    Who says theres no such thing as a smart atrox ^^
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

You talk about honor but its omni that doesn't have any you fired volleys of gunfire into peacefull protestors, or you claim a great victory when u kill a unarmed mp comeing back from a party then won't show ure face when he comes back armored up (PS I did hunt him down later and killed him repeditly even though he did the sad attempt of training guards on me) you train guards on us hecklers crap anything u can u train on us, and my troops don't use moles/spyies cause its ignorent, a omni the other day got into a friends org and kicked half his members when he logged of (he later had all accounts frozen and was banned permenently with his Credit card numbers blocked from the game) and he was a OMNI........

PS I'm sorry I don't say to much in pvp just normally takes me more then 30 secs to try to explain something to you and only 26 secs to kill you so I don't waste the time.
    There is no mercy like Darkkmercy.

*Looks at the post in the Gridnews, chuckles to himself and deletes it from his inbox.*
    -- Killchain

1 nuclear bomb and deal done.. no Tir, no problems
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
    Litany Against Fear
    Dune

I truly love the idea of a beutiful nuclear cloud but unfortunatly it will ruin our inviroment. somthing that just is not acceptable. I think that roasting in there owen armor over a nice hot pit of lava is the best then u jus shuk them out of there proctive casing this does 2 things. 1. roasts themm 2. seals in the flavor though I do not know what sort of creature would eat such a nasty thing.(even leets have somekinda taste)