Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clanner are ruining pvp

haha Fyrli you just got ganked in mmd I was watching on my brothers PC, even with, hmm, 25+ people you sure can withstand dmg and heal , but wow I must say you did last long tho considering

Talking hehe

Still have screenshots of whole event Cloudeh probably should just post the website here.

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    haha Fyrli you just got ganked in mmd I was watching on my brothers PC, even with, hmm, 25+ people you sure can withstand dmg and heal , but wow I must say you did last long tho considering
    Hehe, no i cant but it was damn fun and i still got kill msg 4 times
    And i came back and killed 5 ppl fighting one of the teams.
    But damn it was fun, i had like 10 debuffs on me, lol
    Last edited by Fryli; May 19th, 2002 at 22:36:32.

/applause to Fryli and Cloudeh for not smacktalking like the rest!!!
    well atleast the 1337 players

Lol, this is starting to sound like a Quakeworld duel or something

I beat you you suck,

sif
    sifnt
    sif
    sifnt

bs i own you! rah rah
    you cheated, used aim bot,

sif
    sifnt
    sif
    sifnt :P

its crap, pvp takes no skill, dont start saying it does...

you press attack to shoot, thats all, if your gonna lose you back off... wow, to me thats worth arguing about..

Couldn't agree more Guna.

People who say there is skill in AO pvp can just aswell claim it requires skill to go to the restroom without pee'ing the pants.
    ~Lone

You wanna know what would make it require skill in AO PvP? When a field leader knows enought to send 12 Engineers around a hill and send them on a squad of Doctors. When a Sniper is needed to take out a Yalm that is flying overhead and relaying troop positions back to his peoples. When the sound to 'charge!' is simultaneously relayed to the Tanks and the NT's start raining down AoE nukes after getting range back, skill will be required in PvP.

Until then, it's a stupid and mindless diversion dominated by those who have the most time to fine tune a single character. And the rewards (as if a 'Title' could be considered a reward) are given to those exhibiting the highest degree of cowardice and lowest moral ethics.

The title of this thread goes "Clanner are ruining pvp"

Maybe you should considering it saying "Clanners are ruining the fun for Angelicpanties pvp experience".

And with this new title I got to say: "Maybe you should think about what tickets you buy next time you go shopping."

After how you work on getting your reputation where you want it you shouldnt expect people to consider you the hero of the movie. Your just junk and people will be happy to ruin your fun, have a good time panties.

aww, did poor little angel get ganked by the big bad clanners ?

let me tell ya a really short story then...one day in MMD i was trying out some moves with an omni. we were having a pleasant time of it, he was debuffing me and i was checking out the stats on it. nobody bothered us, i sat to heal and nano even. then all of a sudden i'm dead. how did this happen ? oh, was wittle baby angel, coming to gank me while otherwise engaged.

just one of the times she did that to someone really, i don't think she has ever really dueled someone, i know if she dueled me, i would probably kill her.

also, wonder if she remembers ninja-looting tarasque...some saint.

i'm not mad she got me. i was the dumby sitting down in 25% to heal, but lets not complain when it happens to you angel, get real.

oh yeah, am i ever gonna see what the front of you looks like? or are you always gonna be showing me your back? you run pretty fast for a neophyte.

one more thing, i don't care where it is but some day, i will see you in 25% again, and i'm going to kill you.

The truth

Arguing over the internet, is a bit like running in the Special Olympics; Even if you win, you're still a retard...

I honestly cannot understand why so many bother to get upset over PvP. That aspect of AO (or any similar game) will always be "mastered" by a bunch of immature gamers with their minds set on powergaming and über-twinking. Never go into a PvP zone and expect to find people who actually cares about the storyline. And never, EVER, expect a fair fight from people who's main interest is... PvP. They just want to finish your character off, and get a nice title.

Oh, and did I mention my favourite "retard-quote"?
    Some people will do ANYTHING they can get away with, justifying it with "hey, it's in the game mechanics".

Re: The truth

Originally posted by D-Cypher
    Oh, and did I mention my favourite "retard-quote"?
    Some people will do ANYTHING they can get away with, justifying it with "hey, it's in the game mechanics".
    I like that quote very much, that was Blanch's (Angelicnova) excuse for training 20 Breeders into the Queens room in the Den. She hadnt done anything wrong, it was a part of the "Game Mechanics" to do it. And of course, she said it wasnt intentional....

When I talked to her, I was wondering why anyone would train 20 mobs into the Queen... Its certain death to all who is there, the trainer included. Got no good answer on that of course, all she could say was that "I didnt know it was any one there" and "Its a part of the Game Mechanics".

Its only 1 reason for training mobs like that, to kill all who is in the area the trainer pulls the mobs to. Regardless if you know its anyone there or not, you sign your own death sentence by doing it.

And so waht if she didnt know if it was anyone there. WHy pull down 20 mobs down there? If it wasnt anyone there, then what would she do? Lol, would have to run back again pretty fast, or die trying...
    NT phone HOME!!

Garzu She can always Answer with: "Hey, I'm Roleplaying, you clanner, me omni. Kill kill kill.." Or "You suck, go and whine somewhere else... e t c" But If she dosen't and say that we all suck, we all know that her mental state is well...not very good

But as the old saying "don't get mad, get even"...I don't Think she got many friend's left..and well. The things I have seen/read/heard only proves one thing. We should all change sides to clan(Currently) and make her Kos.
    Choppem - Atrox Enforcer
    Nukethem- Atrox NT

Socializer 60%
    Explorer 60%
    Achiever 46%
    Killer 33%

Oh I just have to get a little nudge at Angelic here.

Quite some time ago, I don't remember exactly when, I was in MMD (probably around lvl 110ish). I was talking to some Omni when Angelic asked me for a duel. I knew better, so I refused. A couple minutes go by and the omni I was talking to asked me to team for a buff.

I'm in 75.

Angelic init attack on him, then on me, and tried to root me.

Luckily for me Angelic (with run buff and all) couldn't catch my fast rooting and stimming NT ass.

That's the day I met Mrs. Nova, so cry somewhere else about your loss.

Bionitrous...

I couldn't agree more. Isn't this game about a conflict? More specifically a WAR? Then where the heck is the actual battlefield and armies?! I'm a huge strategy wargame AND RPG fan. When I read up on the details of this game, I thought that there would actually be an active war going on. I was thinking, "Awesome! An actual online strategy/RPG!?" Rather, the only *wars* are in the arenas or major cities with players killing NPC guards half their level...

Given, I've enjoyed watching balanced, close duels that truly display skill and wit. But I agree, it just seems more about souping your uber-class PvP character with all the l337 gear, exploiting weak areas in the game mechanics, and not taking an opponent unless you are sure you're going to win, than genuine skill.

Originally posted by Matica
    This is bull**** angelicnova. Omni do the same, and we all know it In fact, the entire concept of preaching morals to a faction in a computer game is insane.
    Omnis do it sometimes. Clan do it all the time. Omnis don't do it all the time because they refuse. 90% of those who pvp don't want to team and I don't see why. Except when they are going to take tarasque.

But those who still go to mmd to look for a honest fight have gone to the wrong place. And if you wonder why people hug the zone... It's because of this. Teaming, if one teammate is attacked your team can attack that one person regardless of where the person is.

As I see it is an exploit.

And cloudeh the problem with people exploiting is that the gms have to be there... and I ask why aren't there gms by 3 most common pvp zones ?
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

u want war come to camelot after dragon spawns best pvp around....u want even more chaos stop by 2HO 10 on 10 battles are gettin more and more common and u have the noobs everywhere messin up targeting PLUS omni guards runnin around........now thats war

Doh and ive said it before if u want to stop gettin ganked by teams in 75%..then its time to start hangin out on the other side of the wall in MMD,ya know, there are ACTUAL buildings in there =\ you can ever run around them and hide

whenever i goto PvP in MMD noone really knows it cause i never go near the gas zone border....i only go there to buff people........and no i dont sit there and gank for all u would-be complainers,unless i see clanner gettin jumped.....i only hunt people within the walls of the town(well usually =)\ )

........OMG!
    its Disciple092 lv 200 clan MA
    ................................and theres only 2 of us here to jump him.........lets pump up our nikes and run for the wompa!

Originally posted by Disciple092
    Doh and ive said it before if u want to stop gettin ganked by teams in 75%..then its time to start hangin out on the other side of the wall in MMD,ya know, there are ACTUAL buildings in there =\ you can ever run around them and hide
    It's either that or stop hanging out there. I don't come there to pvp anymore and it will stay that way until a) omnis start to team more or b) clanners stop completely.

But choices a and b is never going to happen.

About AOE rooting while in grace, I asked a GM today and it is. The person I spoke to filled out a bug report and sent it so hopefully it will be fixed. And another thing, you won't be seeing me around in 2ho doing that unless the grace timer is out. It was fun but it's not funny when you know it is an exploit. So next time it happens do the F11 thingy and /petition.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12