Thread: Which bot do you use?

Which bot do you use?

There's been some talk about bots recently, especially with the release of Budabot 2.0. Also a new org bot in the works (see http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=588503). The other bots that I know of are VhaBot and Bebot, but maybe there are some others also?

So I am just curious which bot everyone uses and why you use it. Also, do you use it for orgbot? raidbot? or both? And it would be interesting to see which dimension you are on...

My org on rk2 runs older budabot versions
    I think we have one raid bot that is bebot
    And I also run my own custom bot software programmed in java
    TL 7
    RK2 - Maxisolja - 220/24 Trox Soldier | RK2 - Blitztrick - 220/25 Soli Fixer E | RK2 - Krakenz - 220/21 Trox Keep
    RK1 - Shanue - 218/30 Opi MA | RK2 - Redenf5 - 218/22 Trox Enf | RK2 - Jrollin - 214/25 Opi Shade
    TL 5
    RK2 - Memorial - 170/16 Opi Engi | RK2 - Maxisfix - 168/21 Opi Fixer E
    RK1 - Clento - 150/20 Soli Soldier | RK1 - Losodoc - 150/20 Soli Doctor
    RK2 - Loso - 150/20 Opi Advy | RK2 - Tachun - 150/13 Opi MP
    RK1 - Krakenz - 150/15 Trox Advy | RK1 - Loso - 150/13 Trox Advyoo.
    TL5 Fixer Information | GMT -08:00 West Coast Canada | Java AO Chat API | Dnet

running budabot 2.0 for all the orgs i run bots for. has everything i need/want and more. more functionality in relaying made me make the switch from vhabot to budabot.

I run my own bot (FLWbot) for 5 orgs + a couple of farm/mule orgs. It's a bot based on "aochat.php", but is otherwise written from scratch. I initially started making it because none of the publicly available bots fit my (and alliance's) needs. Bot# will be its public successor.
    Last edited by Demoder; Mar 25th, 2011 at 08:21:01.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Been using Budabot since active development started up on it again. Very nice features and support in my experience, have taken numerous issues and bugs I ran into to the developers and always got a quick fix/help/reply!
    Rosss / Rawdeal

My AO YouTube vids

The Red Brotherhood My home and family!

Org used to run a very heavily modified budabot thanks to Xyphos. Had some really nice custom features before it because Frankenstein's Bot and unusable. Xyphos then ran a customized VhaBot which had almost all the same custom modules. Since Xyphos' departure due to IRL reasons we've been running an almost stock VhaBot because of the ease of setup and function.
    Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    I think you're wrong. I think AO is the most balanced MOBA out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kopecz View Post
    Org used to run a very heavily modified budabot thanks to Xyphos. Had some really nice custom features before it because Frankenstein's Bot and unusable. Xyphos then ran a customized VhaBot which had almost all the same custom modules. Since Xyphos' departure due to IRL reasons we've been running an almost stock VhaBot because of the ease of setup and function.
    Hmmm, maybe Xyphos should be developing bots. Did he ever release those bots or any of the modules? Would be interesting to see them...

My orgs are running on a custom bot written in C++. Not my code tho... Not even sure if the bot software got any name. But, it is fast, links 2 orgs, guest and IRC to same, and works with UTF8. And I don't need to host or fix it =p
    Mireiawen Rose, 215/30/70 neut fixer, setup RK2
    Mireiwen Rose, 220/27/62 neut MA trader/tradeskiller, setup RK2
    Miraiwen Rose, 220/30/70 neut SMG soldier, setup RK2
    Miraeawen Rose, 220/27/70 neut MP, setup RK2
    Mireiaieawen Rose, 220/30/69 neut tank, RK2
    +bunch of others in Rose family...

President of Neutral Warriors | Neutnet mod | Mireiawen.net

Got superior pewpew or nerfbat? But it looks ugly, or you are just plain bored with everyone going around with same? Bump for Weapon Remodeling and get your unique looks!

Quote Originally Posted by ionionionion View Post
    Hmmm, maybe Xyphos should be developing bots. Did he ever release those bots or any of the modules? Would be interesting to see them...
    Making Bots/Mods is easier then items databases

The mods are public, but ya gotta go dig for em on AODevs.
    "When life knocks you on your butt, you have to get back up and punch it in the face." --DJ Ashval of GSP

Nullified "Bitbucket" Deadcode - 220/25 Neut NanoMage Engi
    Bits10 - 150/14 Clan Opifex Trader

my personal bots are all bebot as are our org bots. iraid uses vha.bot.