Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mission Settings 101 (version 2.0)

do locked chests have better items ?

couldnt say, but they do give XP rewards, one thing i found odd was that occasionally i would get a door or chest that doesnt recognise my "key" anyone tell me why?

BTW great post am going to use this shortly

Quote Originally Posted by elrian_et
    couldnt say, but they do give XP rewards, one thing i found odd was that occasionally i would get a door or chest that doesnt recognise my "key" anyone tell me why?

BTW great post am going to use this shortly
    If you do not have sufficient B/Eto pick the lock, you'll get that message.
    Technology Breeds Anarchy

Do not walk behind me for I may not lead,
    Do not walk ahead of me for I may not follow,
    Do not walk beside me either, just leave me the hell alone.

Wow nice =)
    Toxicated - 215 Fixer
    Equipment
    Perks

Slider Setting for Three Find Item Missions (Real Item to Find)

I tried every single one of the settings listed and I never ever got a 3 find item. Some of the settings made me never get a find item so something must have changed in the last few patches or something.

edit:

Good... |----0----| Bad.... 50%
    Order.. |----0----| Chaos.. 50%
    Open... |----|----0 Hidden. 100%
    Phys... |----|----0 Myst... 100%
    Head On |----|----0 Stealth 100%
    Money.. 0----|----| XP..... 0%

That seems to work.
    Last edited by Funds; Mar 21st, 2005 at 02:04:19.

This thread has a link to a new clicksaver site created by Agaille. It has an updated version of clicksaver along with very good information on how to use it.

Direct Link to Site

Good info for new players, a little out of date or incorrect which ever you choose.

Quote Originally Posted by kaPlonk
    Good info for new players
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kaPlonk
    ...a little out of date or incorrect which ever you choose.
    When I first started this guide I will be the first to acknowledge that half of what I had written was more or less based on rumors since there were absolutely nowhere to turn to for some qualified/certified knowledge.

I am very much open to the idea that there are still some incorret information listed on the guide and I would very much like to hear about it so I can update the website accordingly.

Therefore kaPlonk (and anyone else) I would really appreciate any feedback that you might be able to give me regarding my guide to Clicksaver.
    I don't want to encourage this thread to become off-topic so I will just refer to my thread over at New Arrivals

http://www.marquentein.dk/clicksaver/ (Agaille's guide to Clicksaver)

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Agaille; May 18th, 2005 at 19:50:49.

If anyone ever does an update of this, I'd like to point out that all the mission slider settings were all to 0% xp (full money)

need to get a listing of simular settings with that slider set to 100% xp.
    Deagnor 204 Solitus Fixer (Omni) Director of R.U.R.
    ---*** Other RuRians ***---
    83 Opti Pistol Advent Motafrancis | Ovnor 161 Solitus Engineer
    117 Nanomage NT Knightweaver | DiceSlice 83 Opti 1HE Advent
    145 NanoMage MP Miner49 | Mohelunz 69 Solitus Doc
    141 Atrox Enf Cluedozer | Icewrench 63 Opti Fixer
    Icelo 57 Opti Keeper
    Sig updated Sept 2, 2008

**off topic reply**

To be honest, I have been having so much trouble with my pet pathing...
    My bot tends to just stand there making a back N forth motion after I have given an attack command.
    The door's seem to effect the view/vision radius of my pet.

BUT back to topic, I shall dig out some of my paper work, 2427 token from rolling missions over 2.4 years I managed to work a systme to make certain missions ( I mostly preffer repair or find item ) drop in locations close or short travel with prety decent loot, granted the sliders are all over the place but handy and usualy the missions have some decent loot, I found small titan message container in 3 out of 12 .
    But I shall post when I find my notes

Quote Originally Posted by speardancer2
    If anyone ever does an update of this, I'd like to point out that all the mission slider settings were all to 0% xp (full money)

need to get a listing of simular settings with that slider set to 100% xp.
    Putting it to 100% xp is a waste of time, the amount of xp it gives, from what ive seen, is less than one kill in the mission, bout on par with unlocking a chest or door.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

So... about the same as wearing an XP ring, then.

It may be a waste of time for you, but SOME people rationalize that they want every bit of xp they can get, and assume that they'll make some creds killing mobs and selling loot.

Yes, most people go for the extra money (I'm one of them... sometimes), but Speardancer's got a valid point... For guide completeness, someone could verify that there are or are not any signifigant changes to mission offers while in 100% XP (or even 50%).

well since i play an agent, i need the creds alot more than i need the xp and honelsty given everything people have to buy it makes more sense to se it to money, in my opinion that is.

If extra xp is needed you should just increase the difficulty a bit, pop on a few xp rings too, or a pern if possable.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Oh, I agree with you - Almost every mission I do I do Full Money. The rare exceptions being when I *really* need the damn level more than I need the creds ^_^

Just playing devil's advocate.

now I know ive seen it some where, a listing of low QL items that can be sold for a good amount of credits, anyone remember where it is?

Quote Originally Posted by Twistshot
    Putting it to 100% xp is a waste of time, the amount of xp it gives, from what ive seen, is less than one kill in the mission, bout on par with unlocking a chest or door.
    at 172 soloing 204 missions.. i gt over 1 mil XP fo completion.. while not great it isnt bad..
    If you love something set it free, if it does not come back, Hunt it down and Kill It.

Quote Originally Posted by Twistshot
    now I know ive seen it some where, a listing of low QL items that can be sold for a good amount of credits, anyone remember where it is?
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...hreadid=151747

New Arrivals has some good stickied links. btw its a good idea to look at all stickies they are most likely there for a good reason.
    If you love something set it free, if it does not come back, Hunt it down and Kill It.

Thanks forgot to look in that one.

Right now, fully R,L,R,R,R,L settiings generate 3 find items, 1 find person, 1 repair missions. With the latest patch. Good for finding specific items I guess since there is a chance you get it as reward or as an item to find.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast