Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Master Blitz List

The Master Blitz List

If your reading this I'm glad you've taken an Intrest in the fine art of the Blitz, however there is a much better guide availible to you. Well Techincally its just a second version of this one, but its better because I actually bother to update that one still, while this one predates P. Beamers

Jori/hoops, if your reading this please Unsticky this thread (sorry i thought that might have been necessary granted how many times i begged that you sticky this one earlier)

Anyway for the rest of you enjoy

The Master Blitz List V 2.0
    Last edited by Slyz; Jun 22nd, 2004 at 14:28:51.
    The opinions of Slyz do not necessarily reflect those of anyone sane. Slyz is not responsible for anyone shot raped or converted to Mormonism while interacting with Slyz, prices and participation may vary offer valid 2 a.m. through 10 a.m. some assembly required some restrictions may apply see store for details offer subject to change without reason reader not covered in case of gross negligence or cruel and unusual Catholicism. Batteries not included.

Didn't get to read through the whole thing carefully - but offhand -

- Nullity Sphere isn't rollable. You can find it in missions (on skeletons and in boxes, for example, or off mission mobs) and it sells very well (obviously).

- Definitely add NCU if you don't already have it If you put the full name, you'll avoid the annoying false hits.

For the SOLs - I had the impression that that the SOL F was in most demand (it does all of the specials, as opposed to the others that only do a couple). Even so, I had problems selling them in the past. Definitely grab a few and see how the market is, rather than stockpiling them the way you would those QL10 cushions.

Good work.

-saerra

Do you mean a

Vision Enhancer instead of Low Light Targeting Scope...???

Pretty sure LLTS don't drop anymore period
    Layartic - I have no fear of falling but I hate hitting the ground!!
    Sunebam - What you want me to heal too!!??
    Shatterstarr - Just kinda relaxing to let your pets work!

And a few other toons of no notable mention yet

update

Thanks, I removed nullity sphere and added NCU, Aslo as for Sols Ive found that Type C and T sell best because they have the Least specials, and hence need less IP, but that may not be a universal truth, so I just changed it to Sol Fire excecutioner

Thanks
    The opinions of Slyz do not necessarily reflect those of anyone sane. Slyz is not responsible for anyone shot raped or converted to Mormonism while interacting with Slyz, prices and participation may vary offer valid 2 a.m. through 10 a.m. some assembly required some restrictions may apply see store for details offer subject to change without reason reader not covered in case of gross negligence or cruel and unusual Catholicism. Batteries not included.

Update

Actually I still find em, they're the crit scopes.

Low Light Trageting scopes do drop, its the old ELLTS (Extreme Low Light Targeting Scope) that no longer drops, those ones had a far higher crit % buff.
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

the only place to find LLTSs is in market forums. you find VEs.
    vega2 RK2 fixer 213/13
    Unit Member of Genesis

my fault, Update of shame

Argh, once again everyone else was right, guess I need to learn more the lesson of listening to others. It is, Indeed, the targeting scope: vision enhancer, I’ve updated the list accordingly, sorry to the people who I said were wrong.

Thanks Slyz. Was this in response to my questiion to you yesterday?

Good list. For things like the battlesuits, would it not suffice just to search for battlesuit, instead of all the individual types?

Can you break it down to which ones are good for terminal sale, and which are good for player sell?

(shamelessly using your knowledge here)
    What about mission settings, what do you favour. I got a setting which gives 3 return item missions, and no kill missions which I find best. Return item missions basically give you twice the chance to get the item you want, as it may be the pickup item you want to keep, instead of the reward. Sometimes I figure that a setting that would give 3 apply X to Y missions would be better though, as they are easier to find your target.
    When I'm good, I'm very good.
    When I'm bad, I'm virtually indistinguishable.

Update

Sure, Ill add a new section for terminal sales, but be aware that anima being in 2 catagories isn't a typo, its good for both. Also the specifics on battle suit help to weed out the desert and plain ones which dont actually sell for that much

*when it says bad it means FULL bad, and ones that aren't mentioned should go unchanged

Mission settings are trick for full find items try
    Bad + Order + Money
    Bad + Money
    Bad + Stealth

all 3 of those will give full find item. I however preffer find person (get all pieces of armor EXACT same Ql) for those I suggest
    Money
    Money + Mystical + Stealth
    Money + Hidden + Order

If anyone has stuff to add to this post it
    Last edited by Slyz; Apr 16th, 2004 at 18:14:54.

This is useful. Extremely so, and thanks muchly for posting this.

However . . .

Maybe add graft and organic (these both work, don't they?) for making CAS armors? With SL coming out and my just having restarted this account, I don't know the market too well anymore, but wouldn't these also be good sets to blitz? Also, is there any good non-Omni required blitzable Strength/Stamina armors? Not sure anymore with the release of SL and patches.

Update

A few minuites jumping around Auno.org has shown me Titan plasteel, which is almost as good as Omni-Pol Elite. A section for it has been added. As for CAS I didn't add the components for it because it wasn't a finished product, You can only blitz the components, but I've added Graft (which is what you need) onto the list with a disclaimer on it

Omni Obligation

Also I feel obligated to call you rebel scum, it's nothing personall, but omni-pol reads these boards and I have to keep up appearance. ^_^

Okay, it's even better now. But a quick recap has shown that you forgot the tank armors! Extremely useful backslots, and when overtuned even better (as well as not decaying).

For weapons, if you're into helping other fixers who might not be as good at blitzing, the Russian Good Day, Mausser Particle Streamer, and Illicit Laser Backup are also good weapons to blitz (Not least for usage on your own). Soldiers might also be vaguely interested in Nova Flow Mark (whichever one is blitzable) as an alternative to the ubiquitous Div 9 or SL weapon.

Can't think of any more blitzable useful items right now, but if I think of anymore I'll be sure to add them. Maybe this thread should either be stickied or incorporated into an already sticky thread.

[edit]
    Rebel scum, huh? OT windbag!
    Oh, and I'm thinking about swapping for (a.) OT steel-ribbed and (b.) Omni-Pol, OPE, and OP tanks.
    [/edit]
    Last edited by Julix; Apr 16th, 2004 at 19:28:43.

Update

Ot steel ribbed is something made, so you cant blitz it, just blitz obtru and hack and improve (non obtru works too but im not gonna change the list to add something so similar) Tanks are good I'll add that. RGD is a weapon I've never liked, GE and ILB are better, as is Jake, but I'll add I.L.B.s to it. Nova flow is a good one that I forgot, thanks for that

Warning, lack of updates

Hey, I've already had to edit the list about 15 times, and I'm incredibly greatfull for all your help. However I'lll be camping (the woods and forest kind no the SMG kind) this weekend and so updates will stop at 6 p.m. EST However If you guys keep posting stuff I'll write it all in sunday. Thank you to everyone.

-Slyz

Re: Warning, lack of updates

Originally posted by Slyz
    Hey, I've already had to edit the list about 15 times, and I'm incredibly greatfull for all your help. However I'lll be camping (the woods and forest kind no the SMG kind) this weekend and so updates will stop at 6 p.m. EST However If you guys keep posting stuff I'll write it all in sunday. Thank you to everyone.

-Slyz
    Clanners who dont have access to a trader should do their terminal selling at omni map terminals :P

Fixer grid 4tw!

Update

Thanks, thats an extremelly usefull trick for clanners, and one I didn't know of. I'm adding it to advice but I'll list your name on it

Actually, after double-checking AODB's interpretation of equivalent QL Graft and Titan plasteel sets, the Graft set ends up with a higher total AC.

Just a thought.

[edit]
    You also forgot Biomech armor. Decent armor, but the cloak and hat (lampshade!) are EXTREMELY useful in addition to a medsuit when one is trying to equip high QL implants. Also (AFAIK) you forgot leather which SUCKS on its own but can be clannified into Apocalypse leather, a decent armor. More to ponder.
    [/edit]

[edit #2]
    You might want to add the starting QL for those armors. Those guns are, AFAIK, all starting at QL1, but the armors vary. Not sure on Titan Plasteel(although probably close to 25), graft starts at 50 (I believe), Flowers Tech starts at 50, Nano and Biomech at 75, OPE at 75, OP-White at 25(not sure about this one), Obtru starts at pretty low but not sure about this one either, and Primus at 75(I think. Lower ones are available at 50). V. Light tank armor starts at 50, light at 75, medium at 100, heavy at 125 I believe but I may also be wrong here. Anyone should feel free to correct me.
    [/edit #2]

I still think this should be stickied.
    Last edited by Julix; Apr 16th, 2004 at 23:40:19.

Really really helpful thread explaining everything you could ever want to know about mission settings in great detail, over here, in knowledge database.

*Special note for clanners, buried deep in the post - if you do all human missions and get mechdogs/TACs/Robots and want to get rid of them, choose more "Mystical" settings (thanks Autumnleaves )

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast