Thread: 160ish smg setup

160ish smg setup

i jsut got my ql246 smg equiped and was wondering what else i can do to take full advantage of these crits. the current equip config i am using is below.

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=36249

thanks in advance.

an exterminator occular enhancement would help, adds crit chance and weapon skills
    Hailing from Kirkland Washington
    Enfraam 217/21 NT
    10,000 levels

As 159 trox, the only things you can really add would be Globe of Clarity x2 and the previously mentioned Exterminator Occular Enhancement. Get buffed up with MoP and TTS as well.
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Proud General of Dark Front
    Clanslator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijomimi
    See? It all starts with you doing something stupid. Maybe if you were not so stupid, you would have less problems.

aye, i just wanted to keep my eye in for some nano skills, but i think ill switch out to the exterminator eye. and one problem with the GoCs, 200m each :P

gocs are engame anyway, so just buy them

Quote Originally Posted by nekrotyrael
    gocs are engame anyway, so just buy them
    Or attend Tara and fight for them.
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Clanslator
    See? It all starts with you doing something stupid. Maybe if you were not so stupid, you would have less problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratink
    Or attend Tara and fight for them.
    190+ on atlantean

Ql 128 Exterminator Occular Enhancement (was lucky to get that ql for I actually managed to equip it at 150ish) and ql 260 Viral Targeting Subunit...... I cry over my ranged init but when I get MOP its crit crit crit..... and then deal with aggro pulling *shrugs*
    I contemplate about rerolling to enf or soldier but I love my rs too much.
    Still its nice when soloing....... I can finish off something 30 lvls higher in couple of hits.

Oh btw I would rather put some aruls and add damage ring instead of iq one (but I reperked all I could to get more Cola so am probably not much good for advices )
    Last edited by Kaylinne; May 23rd, 2006 at 23:06:41.

Quote Originally Posted by nekrotyrael
    190+ on atlantean
    I wish on Rimor.....
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Clanslator

Your missing a few +chem damage clusters that could be put into some of the implants your using there. Those would definantly be a nice addition to the overall damage. And chem aruls ofc :P
    Darkikeeper 220/23 Keeper
    Willace 220/20 Ma Doctor
    Darkiperku 220/20 Pvm perked Shade
    Darkijr 220/19 Engineer
    Darkintel 209/9 Tradeskiller
    Darkinukeu 165/19 NT twink

Quote Originally Posted by Aratink
    attend Tara and fight
    bump ;p