Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Master Blitz List

YES! Thank you for the note on mechdogs! They're the only reason I have anything resembling trouble in either XP missions or blitzes.

And bump.

Organic armor, same as graft, upgradable to cas

Update at last

Ok I'm back, thanks for the info everyone, I dont actually know the starting Ql on all of those armors, but I'll list my guesses and If anyone does know the correct one tell me.
    Last edited by Slyz; Apr 19th, 2004 at 00:13:22.
    The opinions of Slyz do not necessarily reflect those of anyone sane. Slyz is not responsible for anyone shot raped or converted to Mormonism while interacting with Slyz, prices and participation may vary offer valid 2 a.m. through 10 a.m. some assembly required some restrictions may apply see store for details offer subject to change without reason reader not covered in case of gross negligence or cruel and unusual Catholicism. Batteries not included.

Re: Update

A little tip, CS also recognizes google like search phrases. I never have armor in my regular list as I find the money you get for it not worth the trouble looking for a buyer, but I do on occasion blitz sets on order. In that case I just start out with the regular search term, for instance:

Organic Armor

and when I start finding pieces I add those to the search string with a minus in front of them, so after finding gloves and boots my search string would be

Organic Armor -gloves -boots

Remember to only add the -sleeve after finding 2 of them.

This is also useful when blitzing nano charged assault rifles BTW, with a search for:

nano charged rifle

you'll also get hits on things like "Nano Charged Critter: Assault Rifle Incompetence". By adding "-finger -critter" to your search string you can prevent these false positives. I don't see these weapons in your list by the way, you might want to add them (to hand out to fellow fixers or sell to agents and soldiers of course ).

Another one I'm missing: Nano Formula Recompiler. You need them to accellerate the NCU you're blitzing so you can sell them for even more money

I also tend to put in various blister packs/pills. The fixer short HoTs I hand out to non fixer friends after hacking them, for myself I get Rifle Mastery blister packs so I can switch between TIM scope and VE without outside buffs, Enhance Senses blister packs for when I'm stupid enough to lock my graft for an hour while there's not enough room in my NCU anymore, and the doc/trader heals just because extra heals (that don't lock Treatment/FA skill) are always welcome.

Update

the armor idea is interesting, but I stil preffer my current system of putting each piece in as a seperate item, then removing that piece once I get it, but I'll add that to the suggestions list. AS for the other packs/pill its good, but i need specific names, If you can post those I'll add them. Also this time I Really Will add starting Ql to the armor sets, sorry for not doing that when I said I was going to
    The opinions of Slyz do not necessarily reflect those of anyone sane. Slyz is not responsible for anyone shot raped or converted to Mormonism while interacting with Slyz, prices and participation may vary offer valid 2 a.m. through 10 a.m. some assembly required some restrictions may apply see store for details offer subject to change without reason reader not covered in case of gross negligence or cruel and unusual Catholicism. Batteries not included.

Sticky?

Juliex whats that mean?

As in, root it at the top of the forum. It's a useful thread.

And bump. Let other fixers know, especially if they don't already.

Also, graft starts at 50. OPE starts at 75, not 100 (Wearing QL 75-79 mix myself.) Battlesuits start at QL 50, and tanks ascend in minimum QL in 25 step increments going from lightest to heaviest.

Update

K, QL's have been fixed, thanks juliex, If anyone else knows of any errors on the list tell me

*places glue on the back of the thread then pushes it down hard against the forum*
    Queen of the Ninjas

Slyyk - MUHAHAHA! Old Fixers never die, they just take a different grid exit.

Cosmik - And don't worry, Jorji. We've got FC love for everyone. It's stockpiled and going out the door.

Jorji's art page (some mature content )

zomg she finally got myspace lawls

another thing that sells well in the terminals (though not good as animas, etc.) is our good ol' creation nanos. you know, smuggler shipment, bootleg blades or beamers, restock. i toss them in as CS options just to alleviate the hours on end of searching for the more valuable stuff. still a decent return and a lot more plentiful.

FOset
    Proud Member of First Order
    FOset, Fixer, Atlantean

I'm in this for the Experience, not the XP.

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion
    'The Bench' (which has now passed into standard office lingo btw ) has been saved.

Update

Thanks, this one is so sad its funny, I left out the one nano we need to blitz for ourselves. (I just like knowing that all that IP which gets dumped into MC and is USELESS in the SL does something other than GA)

Oh Wow

Wow, My thread got stickied... thats awsome, thanks Jori. I feel like handing out prizes or having a party or something, but im broke so thats not gonna happen. Thanks to everyone who helped out thus far, and if anyone else has something to add let me know

Update

Ive improved the searching for omni-pol white, by integrating that google style search system Moscatinka recommended

/edit I had credited Juliex origionally, sorry moscatinka

I know for a fact that you can roll all (not composits) the infuse nanos... and Mochams. Those MPs have addictions to feed... and we can make money off of them.
    Jasmine Ziakara but everybody calls me Jasziak
    Unit Member of The Mockers
    Perks - Armor

Want to be a Mocker? Ask me.
    Want to RP? Let me know.

I would leave infuses out of the list, but definatly put Mochams in there.

But infuses will sell too, but only if you get a full set of them.

And also, where's ql220+ armor ? Those sell for pretty decent amount of money in shops too.

How about nano cost reducers ? 1 is must for all profs imho, and I didn't see anyone mentioning them.

Non shop bought engy pets. I think it was that lowest warbot and lowest slayerdroid that sell.

Where's essence of behemoth, mighty challenger of behemoth, offensive steamroller, riot control ?
    Killer 66% Achiever 46% Socializer 46% Explorer 40%

Update

Mochams were already there, and I dont think infuses sell well enough, but those other nanos will be added

Also, I need more info on the 220+ armors
    Last edited by Slyz; Apr 21st, 2004 at 09:07:54.

I'll go get a few ones, and price I get for selling those in the shop.

edit1: sorry, I seem to have missed the moochies in the list.

edit2: Gonna get a few 220+ and if I'm lucky, gonna get a few 250+ ones too, if I remember correctly something.

edit: Still need to get a few 220+ pieces. 250+ Not worth it.
    another edit: if 250+ isn't worth it, I doubt the 220+ ones are.
    Last edited by Takalon; Apr 21st, 2004 at 18:29:52.
    Killer 66% Achiever 46% Socializer 46% Explorer 40%

Little late maybe but blitzers should look out for new items in game. I have made nice creds of blitzing nano-charged assault rifles and nano-charged rifles. So look for whats coming in next patch and see if there is something you can make creds of.
    ....but inside doesnt matter....

Experimentation

After testing stuff and bumping stuff around I have to say that while fixer smuggler line stuff is nice for us to blitz, its not valuable enough to be on the sell to vendor section

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast