Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Master Blitz List

Re: Experimentation

Originally posted by Slyz
    After testing stuff and bumping stuff around I have to say that while fixer smuggler line stuff is nice for us to blitz, its not valuable enough to be on the sell to vendor section
    Hmmm, I disagree. A QL 67 Anima will get you the exact same price as a QL 67 Bootleg/Smuggler nano. This continues through all QLs afaik. It's still only 40% of what a Urban Battle Suit the same QL would be worth, but I can roll and blitz 5 Bootleg/Smuggler nanos while you would still be waiting for your first battle suit reward at those QLs.

For high level blitzing they're not worth it, simply because they don't scale high enough, there are no Bootleg or Smuggler nanos over QL 200, but at equal QLs they are worth exactly the same as any Anima nano. Besides their equal worth, in my experience they are a lot easier to roll at sub 100 levels. I'd say leave them in there with the mention that they are the Good Stuff to blitz at lower levels. If you put 3 lvl 50 fixers side by side, one looking for "Battle suit", another for "Anima" and the third for "Bootleg" and "Smuggler", I guarantee you that the third will be the first to have a yalm. And unless they've been made less rare since I was that level, the one looking for battle suits probably won't even have rolled 6 missions yet.

hmm, perhaps im just used to blitzing battle suits, ok ill fix that,
    The opinions of Slyz do not necessarily reflect those of anyone sane. Slyz is not responsible for anyone shot raped or converted to Mormonism while interacting with Slyz, prices and participation may vary offer valid 2 a.m. through 10 a.m. some assembly required some restrictions may apply see store for details offer subject to change without reason reader not covered in case of gross negligence or cruel and unusual Catholicism. Batteries not included.

Another commonly missed item that is GREAT to sell to vendors are, Infuse with Knowledge nanos..

They sell for more then Animas.
    Jasmine Ziakara but everybody calls me Jasziak
    Unit Member of The Mockers
    Perks - Armor

Want to be a Mocker? Ask me.
    Want to RP? Let me know.

Update

Thanks for the info, updated accordingly
    The opinions of Slyz do not necessarily reflect those of anyone sane. Slyz is not responsible for anyone shot raped or converted to Mormonism while interacting with Slyz, prices and participation may vary offer valid 2 a.m. through 10 a.m. some assembly required some restrictions may apply see store for details offer subject to change without reason reader not covered in case of gross negligence or cruel and unusual Catholicism. Batteries not included.

Think its reasonable to add Nano-Charged guns to blitz list
    -------------------------------------
    Ivanius clan fixah
    Server first Lasting Ultimatum
    Current Setup

Need of a major update

Ive been toying around alot, just hitting new mission and seeing what turns up (Lvl 112, Min lvl for blitzing ql 200 stuff and it takes ALONG time for me to get my NCUs) I'm going to start compiling it but once again I need help. My big question is this,

Whats the Highest Ql of Nano thats sold at the shops?

That question appears to be one that's going to end up being critical to milking MPs engis and NTs of there hard earned credz.
    If anyone knows please /tell me or just make a post

Also, Ive found a bunch of odd weapons that seemed to be desighned for letting high levels twink, such as the fandango and the DeLux, Im compiling a list, but I dont have enough to post yet.

That's an easy one. QL 125 Nanos are the top end in shops generally. Probably the first QL 126+ nano to come up seems to be Riot Control

On Steel Ribbed Armor, there is a funky progression:

QL 25 you can get plain old steel ribbed
    QL 50 You can get Nadir
    QL 75 you can get Obtru.

Except that Nadir Steel Ribbed Sleeves first show up @ QL 1!

Though according to aodb Nadir starts in all pieces @ QL 1, but I have never seen anything but the sleeves at the low QLs. Probably a quirk in the system

more than a quirk

this may have been a bug or clicksaver may have been drunk or whatever, but ive seen obtru at ql 1, my agent alt need a caterwaul so at lvl 2 i left and set difficutly to maximum easy and wanted to check for nanos too, so i didn't use buying agent, i saw several pieces of obtru, that may have been fixed sence but it happened

Help

Im adding Every nano above ql 125 to the list, arranged by profession, I need you guys to tell me which ones aren't blitzable, many thanks

Keep up the good work.
    Jasmine Ziakara but everybody calls me Jasziak
    Unit Member of The Mockers
    Perks - Armor

Want to be a Mocker? Ask me.
    Want to RP? Let me know.

Work in progress

go up to engi, ill get the rest later :P

Another thing you can add to your list is buffing weapons. These come in useful QLs up to at least 120ish for mid level Fixers to hunt. I'll just list those which I don't think are included in TheDeacon's thread in the New Arrivals forum. Listed QL are the minimum requisites for the bonus and should be worth the most.

MTI B-94 (pistol)
    QL22 Adds +2% xp. Fairly easy for nanocasters to equip. Easy to dual wield.
    QL42 Adds +3% xp.
    QL62 Adds +4% xp. I've seen these sell from 3-5 million a pair.
    QL152 Adds +5% xp (reqs are getting pretty high though)

QL51 Pillow with Important Stripes
    Adds 15 to MC, MM, BM. These bought my Yalm and those of my alts at 500K each

QL44 Galahad Inc T70 Beyer (pistol)
    Adds to +20 to CompLit and QuantumFT

QL77 Galahad Inc T70 Zig Zag
    Adds +20 Sense. Very important for pistol ADV to raise. (but QL96 Uncle Bazzit is easier to equip)

QL96 (only) Uncle Bazzit Rusty 22mm (pistol)
    Adds +20 to Sense. Very easy for a pistol based character to dual equip.

QL 121 Druid pistol
    Adds +20 to Sensory Improvement. My MP is looking forward to using this to help balance out the extra PM he gets from his implants.

ICC Arms 2Q2C Gun Bag QL30 +10 Sense
    ICC Arms 2Q2C (u) Gun Bag QL80 +20 Sense
    My Agent uses these to help get into her armor

There are many other buffing weapons out there. I can recommend searching Jayde's database at http://aomainframe.info (Anarchy Mainframe).

I can't recall, but you may have mentioned the Biomech armor helm, cloak and boots (QL123+ only) for Treatment bonus. Biomech armor requires Psychic. The QL breakpoints are:

QL75 adds +4 treatment
    QL79 +5
    QL101 +6
    QL123 +7 Biomech boots now better than Medsuit boots
    QL145 +8
    QL167ish +9
    QL186ish +10

Portable Surgery Clinics seem to be a very rare roll (much like NCU). Might be worth a place on a blitzer's list for conversion to treatment labs. QL<125 are available in shops.
    RK1 ~Knights Templar~ General
    Goonn, 207 Fixer
    Mairibeth, 182 ENG // Revcove, 182 MP
    Koave, 135 ADV // Noaille, 145 Agent

Gaute Godager: There is no camping in Shadowlands.
    Phazeblyght: So... no camping in SL... that means people 'get a room'

good info, the specific ql's are a bit weird but if fox reality shows have shown anything its that people will do anything for money ^_^ also, i think biomech is already there, but if its not i'll add it, lastly the portable surgery clinics aren't things with much of an actual consumer base, fixers usually just blitz their own

Rethink

Im rethinking the whole "every nano above ql 125" idea, im just going to narrow it down to the various keywords and add those into the nano section, i think it improves things overall

Time to Start over

The rules of data management have foiled me again, I got a full set of nanos that need to be blitzed, however after you put em al in and add other things which are to be blitzed, its abour 4 times the amount of charachters you can have in a single post. I'm going to make a Master Blitz List V 2.0 Thread, which will be better set up

Jori, Hoops, Please unsticky this thread

I think regular OP armor starts at QL 35, not 25.
    "Cold Shift" - The point at which the physical body becomes digitally encoded, shaking the traditional trappings of space and time.

the nano thing is an easy fix. just put Nano Crystal as the search string and if your rolling missions in that QL range they'll pop up. save a ton of room in the item search list. and will help prevent Slyz from ripping all of her hair out in frustration. And if you get hits for crystals that are junk just skip them or add the whole -XXXX

now if only i could copy and paste sections of this list to CS without having to add it all one line at a time LOL

*edit* From a recent bad experiance you should add, TURN OFF the stupid auto attacks for blitzing because if you leave it on and get shot you wont be able to use first aid kits
    Last edited by Sythix; Jun 17th, 2004 at 06:58:09.
    Rimor (RK2)
    Sythix 76 Opifex MA <-- Semi-retired
    Crisey 92 Solitus Fixer

unstickying but linked in new sticky so not lost
    Queen of the Ninjas

Slyyk - MUHAHAHA! Old Fixers never die, they just take a different grid exit.

Cosmik - And don't worry, Jorji. We've got FC love for everyone. It's stockpiled and going out the door.

Jorji's art page (some mature content )

zomg she finally got myspace lawls

Oh my...this is a great help for the starting player.

I have myself a Fixlady and clicksaver - I just didnt have a clue what I could roll.

This wipes away all my questions - thank you!
    Hey ? ! Where did my signature go. . . ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123