Thread: Just how many still play?

Just how many still play?

I was just wondering, as a veteran player of about 2 years (ago) I stopped playing with a lvl 77 engie main. Welp, I'm back, and much to my pleasant surprise, my character is still here! I was wondering where everyone in that lvl range hangs out, and where I could team up with others. I do not have AI or SL yet, and will not get them unless I can get more involved in the social aspect of this game. Moreover, I use TeamSpeak for City of Heroes (Pinnacle: Render), and was wondering if any organizations are familiar with that. Thanks!

First of all, welcome back to AO, very cool that your char wasn't deleted! I don't know your faction alignment, but if you're a Clansman I'd check the hill in Old Athen for teams. If you had SL, you could probably get some good XP teams in the Elysium garden too I would highly recommend getting SL, as an Engi there is alot of stuff there that's great and even necessary, for instance the doggie pets that let you deal more dmg. Sorry I can't speak for Omnis or Neutrals about where to find teams though :/

Have fun
    Bret 'Bothead' Bannister
    Member of Rising Phoenix

Welcome back to Rubi-Ka neohelios, I hope you are enjoying your time and if you need any assistance or have any problems please remember to /petition your questions/problem and an Advisor of Rubi-Ka will attempt to assist you.
    Director Bekrowe
    ARK Community Relations
    Public Forums Moderator
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka

:: Social Guidelines ::
    :: Ark Public Website :: Social Events with ARK :: Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry :: ARK Tours :: Join ARK!