Thread: Can not fall down to Xark lair

Unhappy Can not fall down to Xark lair

I can not come to Xark lair. I jump into lava lake, run on it, but can not fall. I tried about 5-7 times without success. When I run on lava lake, I can see dragons down, some peoples, I saw some peoples who fell through lava to lair. I tried to jump on lava, I tried to logout on it, but no success. Am I did something wrong? What should I do?

I tried to petition, but I'd delete my petition in 2 hours (status progress: 5-6-5-4-3-2-4 :\)... In any case I can not wait ARK, if my team mates will start to kill Xark.

is one of you team mates an engy? have them beacon warp you, if not have one of your teammates come back out and follow the exact things they do to get in
    ZIM: GIR, what did you do to the telescope?
    GIR: Nothing.
    ZIM: You didn’t touch it? Something is broken and it’s not your fault?
    GIR: I know, I’m scared, too.

Nice joke But I need advice, not jokes

How about taking the advice instead of writing it off? If you're too stupid to find the hole on your own, maybe observing what another player is doing, and copy that, would help you out. - And an engie warp would do the trick too FYI.
    Qran. Shadow
    Qrath Techno Wizard
    Qreth Devotee
    Qrith Mechanic
    Qron. Doctor
    Qroth Savior
    Qruth Priest
    Qryth Bureaucrat

Q - Advisor of Illuminati

Originally posted by t4sK
    And an engie warp would do the trick too FYI.
    In SL?

And do you think I stay on same place and wait while I fall down?
    Last edited by Shoo; Jul 8th, 2004 at 21:38:34.

Yes, in SL.

And I really wouldnt know what you've been doing. But it obviously wasnt the right thing.
    Qran. Shadow
    Qrath Techno Wizard
    Qreth Devotee
    Qrith Mechanic
    Qron. Doctor
    Qroth Savior
    Qruth Priest
    Qryth Bureaucrat

Beacon Warp is RK nano.

I think, I was in each inch of lava lake, but did now found a spot where I can fall down. Each time it finished by falling between walls, "/stuck" and running back again.

lol. I spend too much time on RK these days. - Anyways - next time you get there, go to third person and you'll see a little ledge stick out above the lava. just walk off it and you'll drop straight down.

Also note, that in order to get out of the cave again, you need to sit down where you dropped in, face the wall and do /stuck. That'll get you back to the ramp.
    Qran. Shadow
    Qrath Techno Wizard
    Qreth Devotee
    Qrith Mechanic
    Qron. Doctor
    Qroth Savior
    Qruth Priest
    Qryth Bureaucrat

yeah sorry ^_^ forgot that nano was RK only, kinda sucks, that nano would come in handy.
    ZIM: GIR, what did you do to the telescope?
    GIR: Nothing.
    ZIM: You didn’t touch it? Something is broken and it’s not your fault?
    GIR: I know, I’m scared, too.

At the top of the heckler ramp, here is a little piece of land jutting out from the path over the lava pit. Walk slowly off it, and once you start falling, stop moving. Doing this will land you inside, and up against a wall, keeping you away from Spinetooth aggro.
    ¤ League of Legends - 68WM1 ¤

My PvP policy: If you can't beat 'em, annoy 'em!

try to use the /follow on a some1 in the team and ask him/her to waly , not tpo run of the ramp. I think it will work.
    /tell Cashup

just walk off the edge, do not jump.. just walk and you will fall down into the lair.