Thread: some new ideas to make weaponsmithing skill more useful...

Lightbulb some new ideas to make weaponsmithing skill more useful...

how about making some kits that can be used to add some special features to weapons... like some kind of increment in damage in %:ts or make em fire faster... change damage type etc... and higher lvl kits could be used to make weapon do some more radical changes... like adding burst fire , fling shot... etc skills to weapon...

send ur comments ....

What would REALLY make it useful is if all the weapon kits worked

sound good !

first time i looted those tradeskill items and read their desciptions, i tought it was add-on to weapons...

something u can put in a hud (this way, will restrict their usefulness) as u have already other stuff in hud
    hud1 : vehicule or predicator movement
    hud2 : night goggle
    hud3 : LLTS
    -Marssss
    RK1 Agent
    RollerRat Diplomatic representative (www.rollerrat.com)
    "i come in peace"

That would also help the problem of every class having really only 1 good weapon. You could however run into the problem of someone taking a gun that has a huge damage out put and make it fire to fast. people would exploit this and we would have low lvl people taking out very high lvl mobs. If you could prevent that then its a great idea.
    Zen~~'
    9/11/01

hum...

i posted something regarding clan advantage and new monster part usefulness (from Gummizluv thread : http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...?threadid=3034)

why don't build also armors ? natural armor (with low stat) which need a specific monster part to upgrade a specific AC (spider monster part allow u to get nicer AC against chemical attack) and then, this armor can compete with elite armors (which are only reserved to OT)
    -Marssss
    RK1 Agent
    RollerRat Diplomatic representative (www.rollerrat.com)
    "i come in peace"