Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Screenshots made easy

Great idea! Could have used this when I went on a little trip some time ago and made about 800 screenshots .
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

thread necromancy time

Nice necro BTW, bump for nice idea.
    220/22 Clan NM/Engineer
    220/27 Clan Soli/Doctor
    ... and some others.

Enormous bank-sell. You ask it - I have it. (most probably)

great idea. bumped.
    "When life knocks you on your butt, you have to get back up and punch it in the face." --DJ Ashval of GSP

Nullified "Bitbucket" Deadcode - 220/25 Neut NanoMage Engi
    Bits10 - 150/14 Clan Opifex Trader

Wow....someone actually necro'd something worthwhile.

Great idea....shame it hasn't been realized.

Do This Go?

Bump?

I know that F11 & F12 are listed as screenshot buttons, but I'm not clear on the difference between them....

Best,
    Gora

Bump for great idea.
    since 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    FYI: Cola burns when it comes out your nose...I now know this because of you.

bump
    Theonara: "...but if I weren't married, some days I'd offer to kiss you. You just make too much sense. "
    Maeventura: "Sigh, once again I can but only bow for hyde's wisdom."

...."Social" keys, lightbars, wen-wens......Better tabbing!

... First Troxdoc with QL300 symbs (AO 17.0 pre-Albtraum guide) ... as well as first with 12 of 13 Alpha symbs.
    ... First TL1 Clanner with Omni-Armed Forces armor (pics) (pointless yet hawt)

<original UI hacker ... when not actively playing AO ... email = 'hyde [at] athenpaladins • org'>

There is no thread too old to be bumped.
    I´d vote for gui remove with f11, and screen with f12.

Omg!11

Easy mode: ON!

Bunp
    Executing Nano Program: Gift of Assurance. Target has not enough nano controlling units (NCU) left. Swordbreaker: Not enough NCU. O_o Fixichong: FFS Fixichong: ive failed as a fixer Fixichong: i quit

One of the first of those people who put the Infused Dust Brigade Engineer Pistol (2,7k ME/EE making req) + Infused Master Engineer Pistol on the same Engineer before any updates that fixed anything (including the original sync issues inside the DB instance), lolz!11

Bump
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Escritores View Post
    Yes that idea is very nice... Annoying having to remove all windows and gui every time...
    I liked it 3½ years ago apparently... And i still do...
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    I know that F11 & F12 are listed as screenshot buttons, but I'm not clear on the difference between them.

There isn't. It's Button-Masher hotkey to take a pic.
    "ZOMG!"
    *slams a finger at the general area of the screenshot key*
    "AH! ME LIKEY FUNNY PICTURE!"
    *game takes a screenshot, takes another screenshot 0.02secs later, and brings up the F10 menu*

Very nice work on this necro! Bump.
    Copperneedle 207 doc Ex-president Whisper's Edge
    -others on RK1 CLAN!-

New Perma-Resident to Test Live

Binarybits 220/26/70 President of :
    Loyal order of the Guinea pig

Hide Your GUI Script

Please forgive the Necro, but I came across this thread while trying to see if there was any way to hide the AO GUI for screen shots etc.

I later found a short script that hides your GUI and gives you a few seconds to take a clean screen shot, and then restores the Gui.

An example script is located near the bottom of this page at Anarchy Online Knowledge Base

You may have to add or delete commands depending on which GUI windows you use, like Pet, Raid, etc.

If you need basic scripting how-to information, the Anarcy Online Arcanum mirror is a good resource.
    Babacratus
    - Clan Nano/Bureaucrat - Stumblin and Bumblin, he just might go all the way!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12