Thread: ok nano delta

ok nano delta

I remember reading a while back that upper level doctors have virtually no probs w/ nano because of the hellacious nano delta. Does the raw amount of Nano Pool (the skill, not your totall nano) influence this regen rate?

If not, what does? Can anyone bring their knowledge to bear on this subject?

i think its +nanodelta there is determind how much you will tick for etc you have a normal tick on lets say 40 and you have +100 nanodelta then you will tick for 140 and how offen you will tick i think is desided by your amount of psychic i think 750+ or so is equal to each 2s

correct me if im wrong i just think i have read something like this a while ago
    many know me whitout knowing who i am...
    killer 60%
    Explorer 53%
    Achiever 46%
    Socializer 40%
    Proud Squad commander of Ragnarok

Current playing: Rubydoc 209+ doc - Catmech 201+ engi
    Semi-retired: Spirou 206 NT - Icecatt 190+ crat
    Retired/twinks: Diamonddog 207 doc - Diamondadv 149 adv

I dont know the math on it, but I do know that I spammed Touch of Kindness on my tank killing Xark for over 20 minutes and my nano bar did not move at all. Oh, Im 208
    Afflicted: Soldier of Tiger Claw.
    Liability: Bureaucrat of Tiger Claw.
    Visit us at www.tiger-claw.net

Originally posted by DiamondDog
    you will tick for 140 and how offen you will tick i think is desided by your amount of psychic i think 750+ or so is equal to each 2s

correct me if im wrong i just think i have read something like this a while ago
    Yes for 750+ psych and its more close to 1sec tick.
    Nanodelta work really good with heal, even if you chain heal, but as soon as you got the evul SL dot (1Kish nanocost each) , nanodelta isnt enough.
    Sensemilia 217 Doc

Setup

Curent Dream setup

Butterflies are like random thoughts people have.
    They live, They die, They are pointless.

-Jonathan Waston.

At 780 Psychic NanoDelta caps at 2s (780 Stamina for HealDelta).
    For ever 20 points lower than 780, the ticks increase by 1s (3s at 760, 4s at 740 and so on)

With all symbs in, I get 166 NP per tick.

i got 792 psychic atm at lvl 210 getting 125 nano every 2 secs with triple imp 113 nano delta. dont think raw nano pool helps, i just did a test with Cure for Baldness adding 50 to nano pool and doesnt increase nano regen one bit. maybe 50 isnt enough il do more tests later
    Last edited by Cytini; Aug 9th, 2004 at 05:34:41.

I go from 0 nano pool to full in less than 2 minutes. I should time this I know, but the amount of regen I have is sick. I took off the merlin sleeves and put azure back on (for hp really) since nanocost doesn't seem to matter as much. If I chain dot my nanopool empties but with PNH my nanopool stays about 80%.

I'll know more at 217 when I get 2 new dots :P
    LVL 220 Vanguard Out to pasture
    LVL 220 Eternalist researching
    LVL 220 Dictator Retired
    LVL 220 Field Marshal Resetting/twinking

LVL 220 Savior (researching)

Firetree Server, Horde of course

Ya, the only thing that can drain my nano pool now are the shadow Land dots. Otherwise there is nothign that can drain me ( with the eception of nano dots from mobs like the HI Champions or Hezak from IS ) And with NT Nano Regen, even dots I can chain cast.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Originally posted by snurre
    At 780 Psychic NanoDelta caps at 2s (780 Stamina for HealDelta).
    For ever 20 points lower than 780, the ticks increase by 1s (3s at 760, 4s at 740 and so on)
    Exactly.