Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Picture Thread

hehe

This looks like a fun thread, i'm gonna post some pics later tonight...gonna get some better ones...

here's one for starters

Me.
    www.fixergrid.com - Luciana's Fixer Guide

Ok, I give up. F1x3Rz R |337!!!!
    Luciana - Level 141 Fixer
    Lohr - Level 50 Enforcer

"<Dai-Galean> Lohr you will get used to SilkeX he is a perminant part of the irc like a bad piece of code hehehe" - From irc.funcom.com #anarchyonline

Specialone is back!

Hiya Jorji!
    This thread is making me lmao, esp. considering that this is my first post since letting my sub expire 6 months ago!

Keeps your eyes peeled for me! I'm back for some fixer love!

Is my sig gonna show up still? dunno

Specialone rk2 fixer (still at lvl 87 it seems)

cool, it is! PS I will try to find a picture and post it somewhere I can link to, but I can't hold a candle to the wondrous beauty of J!
    Auri Sacra Fames!

Specialone Clan Fixer RK-2
    Spatialone Clan Bureaucrat RK-2

specialone? christ i remember you!!!! WB
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

Specialone

Welcome back, I'm still playing but taking abreak. doing stuff for my course... back in 11 working days
    Queen of the Ninjas

Slyyk - MUHAHAHA! Old Fixers never die, they just take a different grid exit.

Cosmik - And don't worry, Jorji. We've got FC love for everyone. It's stockpiled and going out the door.

Jorji's art page (some mature content )

zomg she finally got myspace lawls

:)

Hey Jorji - did I correctly read that you're a teacher? Same here.

I logged in for the first time today and had to ask yyerinfahr how to stand up lol

man, it will take me a while to get reacquainted with everything but I think i'll be back in action soon. Thx for the welcomes all!
    Auri Sacra Fames!

Specialone Clan Fixer RK-2
    Spatialone Clan Bureaucrat RK-2

Well I'm not quite a teacher yet, 4th year at university on my final practice so in 2 weeks I'll let you know
    After that I'll be able to teach relief and get paid as a 3 yr trained teacher, and finish the last few months of theory

I'll be sure to scamper madly when I'm back... I have managed to play a tiny bit but I had to ask my son how the hell I change from walking to run :| LOL
    Queen of the Ninjas

Slyyk - MUHAHAHA! Old Fixers never die, they just take a different grid exit.

Cosmik - And don't worry, Jorji. We've got FC love for everyone. It's stockpiled and going out the door.

Jorji's art page (some mature content )

zomg she finally got myspace lawls

Quote Originally Posted by XJorji View Post
    Well I'm not quite a teacher yet, 4th year at university on my final practice so in 2 weeks I'll let you know
    After that I'll be able to teach relief and get paid as a 3 yr trained teacher, and finish the last few months of theory

I'll be sure to scamper madly when I'm back... I have managed to play a tiny bit but I had to ask my son how the hell I change from walking to run :| LOL
    ohai

ibtl.
    Ofab - Doctor [e]
    Clipfury - Soldier
    R22866281602 - Bureaucrat
    Icey2 - Soldier [deleted]
    First to receive an infraction worth 1337 points.

Bump this thread for Black Atroxes!

I think we found out why JohnTravolta's name is purple. HE KEEPS RESURRECTING ANCIENT DEAD THREADS.
    Executing Nano Program: Gift of Assurance. Target has not enough nano controlling units (NCU) left. Swordbreaker: Not enough NCU. O_o Fixichong: FFS Fixichong: ive failed as a fixer Fixichong: i quit

One of the first of those people who put the Infused Dust Brigade Engineer Pistol (2,7k ME/EE making req) + Infused Master Engineer Pistol on the same Engineer before any updates that fixed anything (including the original sync issues inside the DB instance), lolz!11

Quote Originally Posted by Swordbreaker- View Post
    I think we found out why JohnTravolta's name is purple. HE KEEPS RESURRECTING ANCIENT DEAD THREADS.
    MAGENTA GODDARNIT.

*ahem*

It has been proven it is magenta, not purple, nor pink. Thankya.
    Squad Commander of Paragon

Kaelde ~ little gimpy engi of doom
    Ecrisi ~ Even squishier than Kae, if that was at all possible

Locked for necromancy.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345