Thread: Mission Cost

Mission Cost

How about making the cost of acquiring missions higher for high level chars?

It currently costs 1 credit per char level. This means that at the latest, from lvl 40 onwards characters can afford to sit at the terminals rolling as many missions as they need to.

How about sticking some multipliers in there, so that at lvls 20-30 it costs 2 credits per character lvl, lvl's 31-40 4 credits per lvl , 41-50 6 per and so on.. So for example, a lvl 36 character would pay 144 credits per mission rolled, whereas a lvl 44 character would pay 264 credits.

Of course, these values are arbitrary, and should probably be changed to reflect mission rewards, or make them appropriate to cash distribution in the game at the various levels.

Just an idea that struck me as a way in which inflation could start to be combatted

Xlot, rk2.

and about rising the xp received for completing the mission ?
    1/4 of the xp of a yellow mob is nonsense.
    Stercoral.

Circle G Inc. - Your safety is our business.
    http://nattguiden.no/circle-g/

Thumbs up

Yeah, I could go for higher XP on missions as well. How about something like that ammount of a red or 2 at the level of the mission? Nothing too drastic but something.

hehe, if i'm not mistaken they made exp rewards on missions very low because, back in the begining before they nerfed conceal and then now brought it back.. you could sneak full hard missions, and get loads of exp plus the loot. They then nerfed conceal and everyone freaked then they nerfed the exp for mission rewards, and didn't fix the conceal issues until this last patch or so...history or so i could be wrong (:

Aiyien

silly idea

I think raising the costs of missions is a silly idea. It costs more when you get to a higher level anyway. My lvl 87 MA sits there for a good half hour trying to find a mission. No telling how many times I click on that button. 87x100 is? I'm sure I've spent as much as I've made getting missions. I am , however, in favor for raising the amount of reward though.

My two-cents...
    Last edited by The Establishment; Jun 19th, 2002 at 22:17:37.