Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Making LOTS of money as a new player

From what I've seen over the last week, QL10 concrete cushions are going for 350-500K, Quartz aren't selling well over 250K, sided-shades are selling for 100-250K, Technical Library seem to be way-overpriced and are moving at 250K, only 1 range meter and no price publicized

Carb is still selling readily (both non and sided) and sniper rifles seem to be selling well (heck, I even sold my sub-50 Gripos and Cats at 2K per). There is always the odd request for a Tsaks, with QL 1 and 40 being most popular in requests. One item I haven't seen at all that used to be spammed all over is the Pepper Pistol, did this go out of style?

don't need to bump this anymore. i added it to:
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...42&postcount=4

can direct newcomers to that thread in general
    ~ CJ ~
    Formerly known as Timelapse

Certified AO Forum Freak!

~ Check out our old comics here! ~

Talking

Thanks for including the updated version, too...shoulda checked.

Just wonder the clicksaver program is it safe to use? i dont get banned and lose my account for using it? just want to know because its a very useful program
    And i dont want to use something that i seen on for some kind of hack...

You can use it at will. Although FC does not actively support outside programs, they don't fight them either. At least those that exist now. So using Clicksaver is not considered an exploit or a breach of the EULA and you will not get banned, suspended or anything by FC for using it.

Come to think of it... isn't there an add for Clicksaver somewhere in the game? Maybe the Subway?
    I like a game where a total n00b is catalogued as 'leet'!

Genesis General and HR manager.

Alentejana (MA) Elinz (NT) Fixinbabe (Fix duuuh) Rutinha (Adv)
    Ezeta (MP) Penicillin (Doc) Taradona (Trd) Daleetjoosik (Keep) Greenform (Crat) Snipinha (Agent)

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_fun
    Come to think of it... isn't there an add for Clicksaver somewhere in the game? Maybe the Subway?
    No ads for CS. For Nanonanny, Gridstream Productions, Helpbot and Dovve, yes. Not CS.
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Quote Originally Posted by Timelapse
    don't need to bump this anymore. i added it to:
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...42&postcount=4

can direct newcomers to that thread in general

Thank you very much for adding it, very appreciated.

Clicksaver is quite virtually a lifesaver in this game. I got to level 50 and wanted to find the lowest bot heal nano, so that I don't have to use the heal perk which must be reloaded in a couple minutes every time I have used it. So, I checked how the nano name is spelled, type it in Clicksaver (it's mission / drop only, not in shops), and voila - after only a few rolls it found it and I can happily go do that mission and get it

awesome i wish i saw this thread when i started
    //Chars//
    220/20 - Doctor ~Newt ~ Docnochoc
    191/7- Adven ~ Newt ~ Apostle

Btw i sold 2 range meters for 500k each and one for a mil, i didnt set a price on it ppl offered me that much

Time to redo this post as some of the items listed to sell for cash are now sold in stores since AI release.

Just wondering if Morphing Memory is still of some value? I had my baby enforcer pick up a few extra in the Subway, just in case it was still good.

Also, have enough Omnifiers to make 2 sets of armor, but I have no quick way to talk to omni peeps and sell them. Maybe I need to go to Bori and shout out they are for sale.

Wish I could access the Neu. Sales channel. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonessa
    Time to redo this post as some of the items listed to sell for cash are now sold in stores since AI release.
    How witty

Ezeta (MP) Penicillin (Doc) Taradona (Trd) Daleetjoosik (Keep) Greenform (Crat) Snipinha (Agent)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonessa
    That's been true since I started a couple months ago. They still sell. I purchased a bag of treatment rifles and sold a number of them none-the-less.

Treatment rifles have been sold in stores at least since SL.

They're just damn hard to find there... or were.

Arrow

Edit that post plz.. easiest way BY FAR is running team missions, and selling the Controller Recompiler Units, if they drop off the boss.

the current goin rate is 500k/ql

I found a ql 60 with my 50 crat. Go figure *giggles*
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

bump for this so some of the newer folks can find it again more easily
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_fun
    How witty

?!?

What was that for?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast