Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Making LOTS of money as a new player

Since every new player and their mother has been blitzing cushions the market is flooded. Just stick with them until you get a decent offer. If someone is offering you 50k, they aren't desperate enough
    Redliner
    1/0 Solitus Martial Artist, Atlantean.
    Dead, buried, never to return.

think this post is a great old school guide as its stil working

Great job

Oh yes still working ! I play since one month and i learned good money

Had to dig this up the other day when i started a char on rk1. With no higher level char to fund him, this was the best way. Still efficient!

I dont know if anyone posted this already, but blitzing full suits of popular armor can make you lots of money. I blitzed a full suit of QL 79 Recruit-Issue Omni-Pol armor and sold it for 2 million creds, it only took me about an hour and a half to get the entire suit (then again I have a yalm...). I also have some other secrets in making money, give me a /tell if you want to know em.
    Last edited by Gorge117; May 26th, 2005 at 19:42:38.

Haven't played since AI launch, but good to see this guide is still helping people.

Bump

bump
    Just Another Player Who's Moved On To Greener Pastures...and then come crawling back

This actually should have a sticky.
    EDIT: Especially when I link this post to everyone who asks for credits =D
    lunette: We really need a 'Broken Record' forum
    redliner: I will be on the the last second of uptime, no matter what.

"Music hasn't died, FM has. Today's trouble is what happens when 4 companies own 99% of all stations in North America. If all stations play the same content, and all ignore the quality music, then people begin to believe that there is nothing else being made but crap..."
    - DJ Lee (99.9 The Electric Front)

This was the first Forum post I read as a brand new player and it helped me to no end in playing the game. I just wanted to send a personal "Thank You" to Icon (and Deacon before him) as well as everyone who posted additional info.

(oh and *bump*)

Bumppity Good bump Guide bump
    To all you Enforcers:
    You are the core of the team. You have an overwhelming presence, such that mobs never dare even look at your doc. In battle, you fall before your teammates do, and even then you alway give a good account of yourself to your foes. By excelling in crowd control, you make yourself a valuable tool to any team. Take a beating with a smile, tank with pride. Be faithful to the Enforcer's Creed: "Hugging reclaim, so that you don't have to."

Author of Fundamentals of Tanking

Emicrisis
    L220/23 Opifex Doctor Emislicer L220/20 Atrox Enforcer Emiphne L220/17 Solitus Shade

Quit game in Sept 07. Have fun, guys

Nice as well as a needed guide.

Could I by any chance get Icon to point his Clicksaver link to another site than the Gnarf site since it is a known fact that the only thing available for download there is an unpatched version of Clicksaver that is broken after patch 15.9 was released.

May I humbly suggest Agaille's guide to Clicksaver instead?

Thanks in advance...
    - Agaille

Yes please, do that. I recommend newbies that CS site every time I tell them what CS is, and they appreciate the information that can be found there just as much as I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Fletch
    Yes please, do that. I recommend newbies that CS site every time I tell them what CS is, and they appreciate the information that can be found there just as much as I do.
    Thanks

Oh btw... Yes you can download Clicksaver from my guide as well (patched version that works with 15.9)...

- Agaille

hello ex froob here. When I started this guide helped me so much, I have assets+creds worth over 200m atm all thanks to this guide to give me start up money and buy stuff trade stuff, but still I think at least 100m comes from this guide. Thank you so much
    Last edited by Synre; Sep 10th, 2005 at 17:43:24.

Good to hear that you're doing well, Synre

BUMP for a good guide.
    To all you Enforcers:
    You are the core of the team. You have an overwhelming presence, such that mobs never dare even look at your doc. In battle, you fall before your teammates do, and even then you alway give a good account of yourself to your foes. By excelling in crowd control, you make yourself a valuable tool to any team. Take a beating with a smile, tank with pride. Be faithful to the Enforcer's Creed: "Hugging reclaim, so that you don't have to."

Author of Fundamentals of Tanking

Emicrisis
    L220/23 Opifex Doctor Emislicer L220/20 Atrox Enforcer Emiphne L220/17 Solitus Shade

Quit game in Sept 07. Have fun, guys

BTW how do you use clicksaver

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast