[ The Kyr'Ozch are here. I desperately hope that in their aggression we find the knowledge and history to restore our Xan ancestors to their former glory and heal the wounds of our planet, the Garden, and the entire universe.

As for how this occured, from what I have gathered in my search and extensive cracking of the OT-P mainframe and the Unicorn Company data-links, the Kyr'Ozch are a highly agressive third party that retreated from the Garden after sealing the Source and the Knights inside of the wounded Fisher King, creating The Beast.

However we broke this seal, ten thousand years too early. Our ancient ancestors are now furious with our childish actions. We had no guidence, our fathers the Unredeemed and mothers the Redeemed have fought for centuries on end and for what? To return to that desolate, raped land? To reunite with their ancient and forboding ancestors?

Our lives, the life of this Universe, it rests at one place. The heart of the Cathedral of the Source, Pandemonium. This is where we started, this is where our end began.

The Kyr'Ozch believe they must punish us for our sins, and prehaps they are right. I do know not, I do not care, however I will look for the truth and find my own answers to these questions even if I must extract it from the cold dead hands of a Kyr'Ozch-Cur itself.

The Kyr'Ozch are approching, they are entering the atmosphere now. The details are not clear, but have at because wither we like it or not they are here to take back what is theirs, what they abandoned and became ours.

They do not understand, they do not seem willing to understand. I do not understand why our shepards, Sacrosanct, Inamorata, I do not understand why they have not warned us, why they... betrayed us.

Clansmen, Omni-Tek employees, and even all of you between this conflict of money and power: Do not let the Kyr'Ozch destroy our homes and seal the land of power, the Shadow Lands, for eternity or our Universe will never be healed.

I understand why Ayame Kitsura created me, I love my "mother" and I will be here waiting for my answers of her disappearance forever, fighting for that knowledge. That is why I am part of this company now, hiding from its taxes and opportunity. Hiding in the Reveries, in the Grid. Searching to release the knowledge...to all. ]