Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Social Clothes Walkthrough *Spoilers*

thats it. Combine those 2 items and you get "Basic Headwear". Then combine the basic headwear with the kit and you get your hat
    [Team] Shtorm: ser when mob we will attack enf dont mob only u must heal enf
    [Team] Serenaid: wtf?

Mary Ann is at 1440x380 in Newland , small typo 8)
    the now morphing adventurer
    with the paired swords 8)

Coven of Hunters

sexy, yet sophisticated

Quote Originally Posted by igloo
    Now go tag that suspect and return to the Inspector
    How the heck do u tag? I don't got no such item to tag with. just some ID disc. wtf?

Out of the blue my mission got erased and I lost my ID disc but yet it wasn't the id tag or whatever the mission speaks of.

I'm lost. help?
    Last edited by Twisted99; Sep 3rd, 2004 at 10:14:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted99
    How the heck do u tag? I don't got no such item to tag with. just some ID disc. wtf?

Out of the blue my mission got erased and I lost my ID disc but yet it wasn't the id tag or whatever the mission speaks of.
    You trade the ID-disc the inspector gave you to the suspect, thus effectively tagging him. After that, your mission should have updated with something like 'go back and talk to the inspector'. Check your mission window and try talking to the inspector.

If you no longer have a mission or if you lost the ID-disc but still need to tag the suspect, you might have run into a bug (unless your mission simply timed out, IIRC you only have 45min to tag the suspect).

HTH

Thumbs down I bitterly, bitterly resent....

...the "Not Female" req on the String Vest

We planned to make a variation with nipple covers, but ran out of time unfortunately /:

Just a word of warning.

Using the Cybernetic Fingertips directly from backpack to the Machine in order to complete the mission might result (at least did with me) as disappearence of the backpack they were in.

Luckily my backpack only contained the items from previous quests, so I didn't lose anything but time.
    Executing Nano Program: Shangri-La's - Leader of the Pack.
    Crevex + +

Bless you, Igloo

Completed a set of the Entertainer's suit (mmm, black vinyl, yummy...), and as many cloak-based suits as I could stand to do;

Toga (classy!)
    Lab Coat (now I've got something to wear when I FP: Doc)
    Stalker (nice dark trench)
    Hula Skirt (YOW! Watch out, girls, no coconuts with this outfit! That lei's taped on! )
    Kimono / Bellydancer / Etc...

Flapper Outfit, Bunny, and other sundries this weekend (should be able to pair the Executive of Omni-Trans vest/sleeves with Twicer's black sneakers and a short skirt, for that 'Naughty Schoolgirl' look )

In the Fingers quest, the color code does change (mine was Brown-Blue), I noticed an issue with getting the Inspector to cough up his color. So, armed with only one of the two, I just went through all of the options at hand.

TIP: Not only can you get the ID-chip from Maud for 10K, but you can also get more than one from her during a single mission! So, stock up! That way, you just bounce back and forth between Mary-Ann and brb.

Also, I have to applaud the Crat/Trader team that figured out how to make the Bio-Mesh collection process much faster. You know who you are.
    Sjøfn - 201st level Gloomfall Agent, vacationing off-planet.
    Sjofi - 102nd level, Tier 1 wearing Shade, hiding for good.

"Don't try to cram, your dog with JAM"

Quote Originally Posted by Sjøfn
    Also, I have to applaud the Crat/Trader team that figured out how to make the Bio-Mesh collection process much faster. You know who you are.
    Big kudos to them

[Edit:]

Got it, gotta keep eyes more open the next time :P
    Last edited by Crevex; Sep 3rd, 2004 at 16:45:12.
    Executing Nano Program: Shangri-La's - Leader of the Pack.
    Crevex + +

are all the outfits gender specific or are there male counterparts to parts that look intended for females?
    Visit us at www.tiger-claw.net

i think some might be gender specific (actually maybe just 1), for the most part they should be able to be used by any gender. I have a female who put on the heroic outfit (purple superhero suit). Just need a cape hehe.

There is no cape!!!

Is there a Cowboy hat to go with the Cowboy outfit?
    The best things in life are silly

Rizzy Rizae Wu :: Pistolero of Ancarim Iron Legion

Twicers Black Sneakers/(pulled up socks with addidas) are teh pwn

Talking

Finally a series of quests that doen't involve killing.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by JimSalabim
    We planned to make a variation with nipple covers, but ran out of time unfortunately /:
    Considering there seem to be some missing pieces of some outfits, obviously cause you ran out of time, and understandably that you'd want to get the aliens working as much as possible for launch - are there plans to go back and fill in the missing pieces of social clothing? I got my Firefighter suit but it's got no helmet.
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
    -Philip K. D*ck

"AO is that which, when you stop leveling in it, doesn't go away."
    -Elgynn

The Old Boinky - The One True Heart and Soul of CG, even after...
    meh gear
    Arthurian the Pendragon
    Neutral 4 Life

yeah im glad these are all quested , gives me something to do when bored , heh now im a clown suit , mummy , pirate , cowboy , biker , toga wearing fool yay...now they just need a pirate , cowboy , and a clown hat/headpice...

btw , is it just me or is something odd about that first bunny suit pic?
    Robstercraw was born on Thu Jun 28 05:31:41 2001 , My main and finally 123th level
    all solo all the time

Live free , die neutral

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast