Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Social Clothes Walkthrough *Spoilers*

anarchyarcanum rarely fails to deliver - FYI

http://www.anarchyarcanum.com/gadgets_briefcase.html
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
    -Philip K. D*ck

"AO is that which, when you stop leveling in it, doesn't go away."
    -Elgynn

The Old Boinky - The One True Heart and Soul of CG, even after...
    meh gear
    Arthurian the Pendragon
    Neutral 4 Life

Cool Heroic Suit

Hello all, just finish the Heroic clothes, I like that sooo much :-)

naima-AI-10.jpg
    naima-AI-11.jpg
    naima-AI-12.jpg
    naima-AI-13.jpg
    naima-AI-14.jpg
    Last edited by Violaine; Oct 1st, 2006 at 04:58:54.
    Chtite Naima- Little Engi in Rimor
    Socializer 80% - Explorer 66% - Achiever 53% - Killer 0%

Omgz finished Flapper....

cant bring myself to put armor back on now...

<3 Social!!!!!

mmhmmm love it!

All Clothes Sets

Speedyshoes is incredible! The first to have made all the Sets. if you did not see her yet: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=332128
    and thx Igloo for the quest ^_^

where can you get the fashion kits?
    Zim: The MegaDooomer Gir, The most powerful stealth robot in the Irken military.

Gir: *gasp* It's got chicken legs!

the fashion kits can be buy in Uncle Bazzit's shop, in Meetmedere (first machine in the left of shop). For the Quest read page 1 of this post :-)

Has anyone had problems getting the inspector quest to work?

I ran out of time the first time I talked to him. And ever since then I haven't been able to get him to give me the quest again.
    Member of Majestic.
    Interested in joing a friendly neutral org on RK2? Send Sojon a tell, or check out our website - http://majestic.webhop.net

Social dynamics of online gaming - http://www.mud.co.uk/richard/hcds.htm

Question Da Maid?

I could of swore I saw a kit for a maid outfit when i was there today???? Was I seeing things? lol

Arrow

It's called French Maid, I think Aelsia.

Big thanks to Igloo for this post!!

Think I may have done something wrong - wonder if anyone can help...

Gloves part of the quest - got a mission (42 - Green/Green!) - mission in the Longest Road (sigh all fixer sin SL . ah well off to fly)

Blooming heck!! lvl 210+ -> lvl 217 mobs - Real Mean Torpedoes. Hell Hounds, Dog Beats thingies etc etc..

Sigh okies - off we trawl, kill the lot, 2 hours later (hey I'm a doc - so I'm slow!)

Can I find the 'White trashcan thing' ? Can I heck as like.........

Am I supposed to finds something in this mission ? Is it supposed to work like this ? (I dont fancy messing with this machine with 4 or 5 210+ mobs beating on my head!!!)

Any useful ideas / thoughts / clues as to where I've gone wrong ?

Cheers

Those missions are set at same ql as you are. So for easy way roll a twink....
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

Alot of people still haven't done these quest. Why isn't this sticky? i had to hunt it down, since i finally got around to doing these :P
    Nymphete- 207 Engineer

Natresse- Rerolled lvl 60 Adv.
    Socializer 93%
    Explorer 60%
    Achiever 40%
    Killer 6%
    Proud member of The Asylum
    pIcKlEs

I'm sure this is a stupid question but.....Did a few parts to this quest, then decided I was going to goto Uncle Bazzits to look at the fashion kits.so i could see what parts needed for what i wanted to get *I assume all don't need every single piece from what I gathered from Speedshoes pictures*.....well...I get there, and they wont' open, tried zoning, restarting etc....

Do you have to have AI isntalled and registered, to access the machine, or am i not doing soemthing right? *i dont' have it yet*
    IF so, Why In the Heck, can i Do and get the quest items, but not the fashion kits, thats just stupid.....

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel999
    It seems there isa briefcase ... Actually, there is, I have one. but a frioend of mine gave it to me. I'd like to know, of anyoneknow, how to get it... I need one for my lowbie crat ^^
    If the briefcase is indeed that metal one Inspector wears, you need to run Gilbert quest. When in mission and talking to "white trashcan thingie" just choose briefcase instead of Fingertips.

Quote Originally Posted by igloo
    Yeah it seems the colors are different (( the few times ive run the color quest they were the same, so I assumed it was the same for everyone)). You know what they say about assume ? It makes an @ss outta you and me.
    There's actually only one solution but you must run all conversations...http://www.aodb.info/showitem.aspx?AOID=252311

Quote Originally Posted by Kilandor
    Do you have to have AI isntalled and registered, to access the machine, or am i not doing soemthing right? *i dont' have it yet*
    IF so, Why In the Heck, can i Do and get the quest items, but not the fashion kits, thats just stupid.....
    All social clothes have req to use = AI expansion. Maybe that's why you can't even open shop terminals. You did get xp out of quests and items you can sell.

Edit: edited reply to igloo
    Last edited by Trgeorge; Oct 15th, 2004 at 22:04:23.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

I got a question.

you said "Simon Stark – 1150x1750, Newland Desert (Guard Post on Dovves) – Gives you Antiseptic padding"

but when I did that guy he only gave me "Antiseptic Protector" not the "Antiseptic padding" in which I was trying to find.

Where do you actualy get the "Antiseptic padding"?

Simon even says in the start of the convo that he gives the Antiseptic Protector not the Antiseptic padding which I didn't notice before I did the quest.
    Last edited by Gamerman; Oct 15th, 2004 at 18:57:02.

Sry it was a typo. The area of the post that talked about Simon Stark's quest correctly had the item as Anti-Septic Protector. As far as the Anti-Spectic Padding goes read the area about Herbalist Gerard. Some times it helps to read the whole post
    Thanks for pointing out that typo.

Oh yeah, make this thread sticky!

ah I see it now. Tks. and yes this should be a sticky!

My suspect for the murder investigatino is Ethel Anthony, but she only says "I don't have time for you right now." when I try to open dialogue in order to tag her. Anyone know how to work around this?
    Deidre Lux: "You seem well equipped. We're impressed."

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast