Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Social Clothes Walkthrough *Spoilers*

I just deleted the mission and started over. Problem solved.
    Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown!

I finally ended up trying to delete it too, but the mission *cannot* be deleted anymore... one simply has to wait for it to time out. Grrrr....
    Bret 'Bothead' Bannister
    Member of Rising Phoenix

Two questions....

Are these basic clothes the same ones you need to start your alien armor ... once you collect the right loot from alien raids? Or, are they Only for social clothes?

Second ... Can you make this sticky?

Thanks,

Redwood

It is used for both alien armor and the social clothes
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

Question: Is'nt there another set of social clothes that's like a red cloak and hood? not normal red cloak and hood cause it's baggier and looks ripped a bit.

how do u all make the mocker suit?

Inspector question

Talking to the inspector: where can I get the ID extracter and the Expedable hologram camera to make the contract. I've been looking in 4 cites now.

any shop, in the tradeskill section. For clan shops, it's on the top row on the left hand side. Know nothing about omni shops and it's on the top floor in borealis fair trade...I think.
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

Hello, I spoke to Maude Stevens before talking to Maryann ... Maude still gave me the quest to tag the scorpiods, but when I was done she gave me this ... Gannondorph Liquid Storage Vat ... instead of the ID Chip.

Is the Gannondorph used for anything else? Tradeskill window has it used for zero processes either as source or target.

Any ideas anyone?

Redwood

what purpose do social clothes serve? just wondering pls dont flame.

FLAME FLAME FLAME

:P

to look sexthy!!!
    Wildkeeper - 220/30/62 Solitus Keeper
    The Renaissance - www.trguild.com

Currently playing on WoW(EU) Server- Grim Batol.

They are also the basis for the alien armor ... that combined stuff that is really cooool!

Also, a note about the Gloves mission/quest:

1. Sometimes you don't need to adjust the fingertips, sometimes you do. So be sure to check ...

2. You can avoid the sub-quest trip to the bartender if you right click on Gilbert's book before returning it to him. The note with the code comes out of the book.

Redwood

Bartender doesn't open a dialogue box, party mixer doesn't even mention anything of the sort, and Misa Ramirez doesn't even touch the subject. Great broken content.
    Natasha "Tashania" Niacescu, 66 Nanomage Engineer
    Leader of ~Society of Salvation~

"Nothing that a good 5/8" wrench won't fix. Unless it needs duct tape. Then always use duct tape."

Quote Originally Posted by Rurga
    Bartender doesn't open a dialogue box, party mixer doesn't even mention anything of the sort, and Misa Ramirez doesn't even touch the subject. Great broken content.
    where are these guys?

cant find them
    Omni Soldier 220/30/70
    Alt: Chemineer - Omni engineer 220/23/64
    Alt: Chemitor - Omni doctor 220/26/70
    Alt: Chemicrat - Omni Crat 220/20/46
    Alt: Chemysicist - Omni MP 220/17/18
    Alt: Chemitech - Omni NT 220/13/52
    Alt: Chemiforcer - Omni Enforcer 220/16/20
    Alt: Chemiture - Omni Adventurer 220/16/36
    Alt: Chemi007 - Omni Agent 150/12/11
    Alt: Chemikeeper - Omni Keeper 7/0/1
    Member of Core (Former Horizon, Former Nemesis of Chaos, Former United, former Legion, former The BlackHand,former Elysium, former Rubi-Ka Elite Force)

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...v/exercise.png

I just finished my level 25 fixer Speedette's clothes recently:

http://www.jozvex.com/temp/Speedette.jpg

I got them for her with my 79 MA, it was fairly easy but time consuming. I seriously recommend having at least 350+ runspeed or a vehicle in order to do some of the mini quests to get the parts. In one of them I had to run from one side of an area to the other and back in 15 minutes, and even though I knew the way I only made it with a few minutes left over!

Quote Originally Posted by chemitron
    where are these guys?

cant find them
    They are in the Neuterer's bar in Newland City.

You need to have started the quest & have the mission activated before they will talk to you about the different quests.

Redwood

Question

Has anyone found that 'Maria' which the dude speaks of after ya get the Light Bio Mesh? What is the deal with her?

Actually there's no mention of Maria on the first page

She's an it, a robot in Uncle Bazzit's shop in Meetmedere, where the fashion kits are sold. If I remember correctly, Maria is the one who designed the fashion kits (the shops selling them is named 'Maria's Fashion', after all)
    Rimor:
    --Janat L220/19. Neutral Doctor, General of Underworld
    ----Lafi TL5 Opishade | Cirno TL5 NT
    --Taiyo L220/28. Omni Doctor, Core

Angry

I've been at this for 4 hours now looking for a damned Mornitor...I found the Igrauna..but the Mornitor is being a nuisance!! Any tips?...Don't say look harder or I shall smack you lopsided.
    Quote Originally Posted by howlin
    On a bright side, I just logged my shade today to put a new dress on
    Vendor 'o Spirits
    Give shades

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast