Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Social Clothes Walkthrough *Spoilers*

Look harder. NO, really. Both Iguana and Mornitor are around there, not just 1 pair, but several. I usually just run south from Diverchy into "next valley" to find pair close by.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

That's exactly what I did...I went to the next vally...killed everything except the Iqruana...and then the vally after that and I even checked in the same vally as he's in and the one just North of him....no where to be found....
    Quote Originally Posted by howlin
    On a bright side, I just logged my shade today to put a new dress on
    Vendor 'o Spirits
    Give shades

ya, just look harder. or maybe you are looking to hard. Go south from Divenchey to the next valley, run east and west in that valley.. They are there. That's where I've tagged them for all of my biomesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Gronuksan

BTW, anyone got any info on any of the other items ye can get from the machine? I see a lot 'o stuf that looks temptin...
    The first time I did this quest was with the sole purpose of getting the briefcase to go with my mockers suit.

I'm currently running through it over again, with the intent of getting every single item the machine has to offer. Will list them as soon as I'm done.

*Edit*

Well, so far as I can tell, the other items listed seem to require a different password combination to access them than the fingertips and briefcase do... Do we have confirmation as to whether or not they actually exist in the game's source files? Because I can't find them on Auno.
    Last edited by Ms_Idoru; Aug 25th, 2005 at 09:45:04.

Quote Originally Posted by Devis
    I got tired of F9ing my way through this quest over and over again .. so I made a map it can be downloaded at:
    http://www.vashbot.org/downloads/AISocialQuestMap.zip
    -Devis
    Wow! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO FRIGGIN MUCH! You dont realise how much this helps me..... And big BUMP to the walkthrough! ^(v_V)>---{j00 rox}

Wink

OMG, how much more helpful having this here!! I do hafta say, this is sooooooooooooo NOT FUN...........

I think I got the hang of it though and this is pretty cool to be here, he he he

I See a couple other people had problems with the inspector's murdermystery... My problem is that the party mixer refuses to talk about the investigation.. is there a way around that?
    Do you like metal music? Check out my music!
    Cyclophenia MySpace
    Cyclophenia Website

Might not have the quest updated or you could just have the wrong partymixer.
    De Oppresso Libra.

WTB Tertium Quid ...

Igloo, are you still in-game but leveling alts?
    Christine "Crisalys" Kochanski 220/30/70 Nanomage Nano-Technician

License Plates: 2007 / 2008 / 2009 / 2010 / 2011 / 2012 Plate Debate has ended!

Crisalys was born on Fri, Mar 29, 18:48:45, 2002, and as of November 6, 2011, 04:11 GMT,
    Crisalys has played 482 days 15 hours 48 minutes 36 seconds

There is DEFINITELY no letter "A" in the word DEFINITELY.
    What annoys you most at work?

Due to the new patch "Maud Stevens" was moved to the base of the hill near the fixer shop at 490x390.
    Donikarv - 220/28 Trader
    Bitsa - 220/30 Engineer
    Limpweapon - 220/24 Bureaucrat
    Chunkymeta - 214/21 Metaphysicist

+ another 20 or so other alts

bump, anyone have a more up-to-date social item thread? I saw some dude in army fatigues a bit ago, wtb that ****. I'm pretty awesome looking right now, but could be so much more awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahdi007 View Post
    bump, anyone have a more up-to-date social item thread? I saw some dude in army fatigues a bit ago, wtb that ****. I'm pretty awesome looking right now, but could be so much more awesome.
    AOU Guide: http://www.ao-universe.com/main.php?...&link=3&id=249
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Windguaerd View Post
    I fing love you man

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567