Thread: Where to find Team at lvl 80-130?

Where to find Team at lvl 80-130?

I finally made it to 80 in a few intense days.. but i'm having a hard time finding a team now, like i had the last 10 lvls.. Doesn't anyone do team missions? Everyone in SL? Where to find a team at lvl 80ish in SL? been in Ely but it seems like u have to be 125+ to get a team there..

Btw, i'm omni
    "j00 r0xx0r, Jamina!
    You last visited: Jan 1st, 1970 at 01:00:00"

Teams for that level in Ely usually form in garden. Best hunting spots are spiders in whispervale or cold rock. Try going there if all else fails and find a team with a free slot.

Keep in mind that with AI launch all this may change quickly.
    I like a game where a total n00b is catalogued as 'leet'!

Genesis General and HR manager.

Alentejana (MA) Elinz (NT) Fixinbabe (Fix duuuh) Rutinha (Adv)
    Ezeta (MP) Penicillin (Doc) Taradona (Trd) Daleetjoosik (Keep) Greenform (Crat) Snipinha (Agent)

elysium port 7 or if you're clan, OA hill
    phonokol - geremi - dousk - matica [apoc]

yah, try LFT in the gardens... the teams I've seen around your levels usually go hang out at Chill Spiders in Southern Ely or the Weavers of Decay in Central Ely (northish of the Red Whispervale statue). You may also want to check out the Borgs at Mort or try to form up a team for that til you are in a more comfortable range for Ely heckies (110ish I guess).

speaking from Rimor.
    Udon (doctor), Koyangi (trader), Jajangmyun (adventurer) of Shattered Dreams of Rimor. [website]

(now in order of play/activity! along with some other lowbie alts.)