Thread: Lost

Lost

You guys ever watch this show? I find it amazing. but i have found some of the "numbers" from the show popping up now and again. discuss. (first post)
    When life gives you lemons you just squeeze them into the the eyes of the person sitting next to you.

i do, i got really confused on the very last episode of season 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Psythe View Post
    i do, i got really confused on the very last episode of season 3.
    it was him after they got off he grew a bear got post tramautic stress started hallucinating and tried to commit suicide saved a family i guess and stopped anyways he had a whole buncha depressing crap happen and then he went to talk to...kate is forget her name at this hour yet i belive he wanted any plane he flew on to crash again to go back for the group because of the guilt he felt
    Quote Originally Posted by Psythe View Post
    You kinda look like Criss Angel the MIND FREAK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TondrinOo View Post
    it was him after they got off he grew a bear got post tramautic stress started hallucinating and tried to commit suicide saved a family i guess and stopped anyways he had a whole buncha depressing crap happen and then he went to talk to...kate is forget her name at this hour yet i belive he wanted any plane he flew on to crash again to go back for the group because of the guilt he felt
    yeah i understood that, but it didn't make sense. there are multiple mysteries about the island that were not revealed so why would they end it so abruptly i suppose. however, they plan to do 2 more seasons so a total of 5 maybe answers will be revealed or something.

watched the hall first season before i quiet watching it.
    i Guss i figured what gonna happen, it not gonna get any clearer any time soon, your just watching bull**** after bull**** , they keep adding weird stuff and they won't stop tel the end of the show , witch is depended on the viewers witch means no end in sight and they gonna keep adding weired stuff.
    am not gonna waste my time watching someone trying to confuse me, i rather watch **** dry (at lest i can know when it's gonna end)

i stopped watching after the latino chick killed the pretty chick

I stopped watching after the black guy killed the latino chick
    Amordoki 220 nm NT
    Amorforcer 214 trox ENFO
    Amorotti 177 solitus DOC
    Amorexia 150 opi SHADE