Thread: Weapon setup

Weapon setup

What do you guys think for a Trox thats constantly going to be boxed with a shade?... that is after i level the little guy a bit =P.

Heh i dont want to PvP i meant for a Doc/Shade team for PVM, what would a good doc setup be?

i would say go 2he cause there is some nice lowbie 2he weapons lige stygian or frosth schyte and later on you can use maul

2he dosnt conflict with nanodelta or MC (goes in rhand - rarm - rwristh)

and the fact that as trox you can buff 2he pretty decent (silken legchooper etc etc)
    many know me whitout knowing who i am...
    killer 60%
    Explorer 53%
    Achiever 46%
    Socializer 40%
    Proud Squad commander of Ragnarok

Current playing: Rubydoc 209+ doc - Catmech 201+ engi
    Semi-retired: Spirou 206 NT - Icecatt 190+ crat
    Retired/twinks: Diamonddog 207 doc - Diamondadv 149 adv

i would say go 2he cause there is some nice lowbie 2he weapons lige stygian or frosth schyte and later on you can use maul
    I think u meant FBR for maul

I don't know for lower levels as I levelled pre SL as a pure healer till 175, but 175+ I used FBR and it does great (and is even better at higher level). FBR Style on trox doc ownz.
    For low level 2HE could be wise as stated, cause of the stygian which is quite nice.

I now resetted 2HE to go bow. Lower PvM dmg but ranged. Goodi for pvp (sapphistic bow). A 214 trox doc friend of mine have 2HE + Bow/AS for PvP (only one init tho), and does quite good.

Btw levelling with a shade you don't _really_ need a weapon that early. Shade will do enough dmg for you both and you'll be quite busy init debuffin and healing shade's lil squishy arse.
    220 Psiloaded Shade - Eqp - Perks
    220 Stelai Doctor - Eqp - Perks

- Nemesis -

yes i meant FBR ofcause... since maul is 2hb i was a litle tired when i wrote that
    many know me whitout knowing who i am...
    killer 60%
    Explorer 53%
    Achiever 46%
    Socializer 40%
    Proud Squad commander of Ragnarok

Current playing: Rubydoc 209+ doc - Catmech 201+ engi
    Semi-retired: Spirou 206 NT - Icecatt 190+ crat
    Retired/twinks: Diamonddog 207 doc - Diamondadv 149 adv