Thread: Holy Book of the Immortal

Holy Book of the Immortal

Ok, I know this has been asked to death.
    But, does any one have any information/tips/tricks/hints, on how I can get this book? I know I dont NEED it, and that I'll out grow it really fast, but think its cool and really want it
    Ive killed Aztur about 20 times now, and have only gotten two things from him: Anger and Frustration.
    Any info would be a big help.
    Thank you.

Rare drop IIRC, only seen it about twice. My only advice is to just keep killing him, it will drop eventually. Probably.
    Ramillis 210/15 Doctor General of The Red Brotherhood [Equipment/Perks]
    Onaelmel 190/7 NT {retired}
    Quote Originally Posted by Etaks
    {Nerfed by Satenia ... sorry but I have been waiting for this day for to long }

You can read this old thread about the book. The tactics for beating Aztur are dated, but the drop rate on the book hasn't changed and that gets discussed quite a bit.
    Guide to Teaming With Docs! is the funniest post ever. | "Engie Got Bot" song spoof
    AO chat log of Titanic sinking is the second funniest post ever

No matter how many levels I gain, the Lag Monster is always red to me.

Currently playing The Secret World.

If its any consolation, my doc missed out on TOTW, and never had one. But you might as well level on up and get the book that drops in IS at level 125. Its better and is useful well up into the shadowlevels.
    LVL 220 Vanguard Out to pasture
    LVL 220 Eternalist researching
    LVL 220 Dictator Retired
    LVL 220 Field Marshal Resetting/twinking

LVL 220 Savior (researching)

Firetree Server, Horde of course

Had two org twinks help me kill azure for my doc sunday and the first kill with my doc 2 books dropped... (=