Thread: Wanted: Programmed Particle Emitter (shape soft armor) Reward 25.000.000 creds

Wanted: Programmed Particle Emitter (shape soft armor) Reward 25.000.000 creds

Wanted: Programmed Particle Emitter (shape soft armor) the item is ql 60, can drop on boss/chest in ql 50 missions, Reward will be paid uppon delivery and is the sum of 25.000.000 creds.
    The item is confirmed as in game and dropping.
    -Seoman
    admin@singularity.dk

Good on ya Seoman, now send little ol' Koppo a /tell in-game and let him know exactly where you got the notum saturated metaplast plates please.
    NT's are Gods. No really we are. What are you lot laughing at???

Level 220 Clan NT. Proud member of JVC

My equipment

Haha, He thinks you want to make that new Metaplast armor.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

notum saturated is hard armor afaik, while carbonum is soft (which seoman wants to make)

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

Isn't this in the wrong forum?
    ~Chris

yes it is in the wrong forum

but carbonum is definately hard armor.......

afaik only bronto and dragon armor are soft. If tara's skin can be called that

/trickaro