Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WARNING!!! DO NOT PvP W/.....

WARNING!!! DO NOT PvP W/.....

this is just a general warning to all clan. do not PvP with ORBAKAY. he is a title hugging exploiter, and i have the screens to prove it. last night in MMD i was 1 of like 7 first hand witnesses to his cheating exploiting ass. he was in what started to be a good fight between him and Trystar. well soon Trystar began to hand him his ass. Trystar was just killing him. Orbakay tried to run and of course got rooted. this is where the exploiting began. Orbakay for several minutes was continuing to survive with not 1/100000000000000000000000000000th of an inch of HP on his bar. i have a very nice screen of Orbakay's HP bar and 6-7 consecutive hits from Trystar. within these 6-7 hits 2 were consecutive 1305 criticals. yet Orbakay survives with 0 HP. in another screen Orbakay is getting pounded by Trystar. actually the only damage he is doing to Trystar is with his reflect shield. he didnt hit Trsystar once. yet Orbakay survives. this went on for several minutes. Orbakay surviving an absolute pounding by the hands of Trystar with 0 HP. so Trystar acknowledging this was gonna go no where backed off. well Orbakay knowing he can not die pursued Trystar to continue. so Trystar obliged him. and still the same result Trystar pounding him, Orbakay with 0 HP just standing there. finally they stop. they start flaming each other and Orbakay slips up and losely (not by much) admits to cheating. i got a screen of that. im gonna paraphrase. "[...] i dont like dieing, it aint fun" then uberfix (whos also exploited earlier that day in MMD) but she is another story, joined in and basically acknowledged so many bugs that she and Orbakay have taken part in. i got a screen of that as well. i ask everyone that reads this send a tell to Orbakay asking him how he exploited, by being able to survive with 0 HP. maybe that will be enough to drive scum like him away from AO. or maybe FC can get their thumbs out of their asses and actually do something about this. but i doubt they will so we must take it upon ourselves to throw out the trash. pester him, bother him, 24/7. thanks. Orbakay 185 omni soldier. whats the fun of PvP if u know u cant die?

True

My 2 cents..

I fought uberfix the same DaY . Did NO damage.
    That simply is not possible!!
    Well, maybe there is a word for it but, we already knew it.

I don't understand why people want to kill pvp like this !!

thats the situation i touched lightly on little. i was there watching it. it was amazing how her Hp bar didnt move. simply amazing

No way Orba and Uber cheat... Saying "i dont like to die" is not the same as cheating.

And Totem, as for the no dmg on Uber, heard of bugged hp-bars that dont bugde even after 2387678 shots?

Good think I wan't there, bet you wouldve called me a cheater too
    SS - Grandmaster of Fall Damage

Property of the Devil

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for anyone drops to zero

supersolid please dont be a fan boy. u werent there. if you would like the screens i have drop ur email address and ill send ya. but im sure you'll have an explaination for that. so im not gonna fight with ya on whos right or wrong, nor am i gonna flame ya. and just to clear up the air i have never ever once accused anyone of cheating. even the people that utterly destroy me in PvP. this is the first time i have ever spoken out like this. and i only did so cuz it was so freakin obvious ok. i mean Orbakay was legally dead, i was running backwards in that slow-motion just before you die speed. so please dont automatically write it off that he's not a cheater cuz ur a fan of Orbakay. you were not there. and again if u would like the screens drop ur email and ill send to ya.

Yes

Originally posted by SuperSolid
    No way Orba and Uber cheat... Saying "i dont like to die" is not the same as cheating.

And Totem, as for the no dmg on Uber, heard of bugged hp-bars that dont bugde even after 2387678 shots?

Good think I wan't there, bet you wouldve called me a cheater too
    Yes, i have heard of bugged HP bars and your wrong .

Plus I would not have a chance to say you cheat . We both know you would run to mort if the cards are not in your favor.

Also ..as far i have seen your a skilled player! So i have no issues with your play style . However your friends, that is a differant story.

I'd like to point out that, if its a bug, and you know its a bug, and you do it..thats called EXPLOITING. So if that's the case how can you say he doesn't exploit? Just like -certain people- rooting, running out of view distance, and back so the person can't shoot back at you except with specials...
    Yagyu for life

oh and that thing with Uberfix happen on two(2) seperate occasions with two(2) very capable opponents. just a bit curious dont you think?

Question Um, this is the same thing that is happening on RK1

This bug has been around since the last patch...The person gets to 0 health and doesn't die. Sometimes they can't move, sometimes they can. It is a server issue and GMs are currently looking into the logs of it happening on RK1.

I've had it happen to me when I got ganked 2 days ago and I couldn't move, but I could type chat. After 5 minutes of sitting there talking with the person ganking me (who was from the Q, but I'm not naming names), I finally died.

I don't know what would have happened if I just logged out. I suppose I would have logged in at the reclaim as the server caught up with the events.

Jumping out and calling people cheaters and exploiters is the wrong thing to do, especially when we've all seen Orb die/lose to people like Cc, Trystar, Athx, etc.

And, LT, they tweaked evades last patch. Smurfs like Uber with 800-1100 evades are going to be next to impossible to hit (because your attack rating isn't much higher than the target's evades). You're really only going to get specials landing, if they aren't parried, and when they land, they aren't going to critical.

But just ask Athx, he and Uber have had really lop-sided fights the last couple weeks where either he wins handily or Uber wins handily. There are times where he just can't hit Uber, and times when he gets 2 good specials in and Uber is on the run. (Yes, running off or gridding out is done by lots of people, doesn't make them fanboys. I don't fault Trystar one bit when he grids out. Fixers should only die if they press the wrong key.)

In short, raise the issues for what they are: 1) bug with server/lag on death and people just standing around (we've even seen this with mobs since 3 patches ago, and now it is happening to players, why isn't this the first thought that comes to mind); and 2) evades got tweaked last patch (cloudeh's current topic) and can make fixers, well, uber.

It isn't about being a fanboy. But it's hard to get bugs fixed when all people can do is call people exploiters when I had to stand there for 5 minutes in DAV waiting to die and asking my attacker is he showed me as dead or not yet.

Your faithful buffer,
    Abunari/Unarie

well in the incident with orb, it is a bug thats been around for a while ... it just been happening alot more after 14.4 on both servers .... unless he does it again, i would think it was just a bug ....

Bug or not...

...in the right situation it is a bit funny. Some Stormer named Nubs was able to take a solid 5 minutes of damage from 10+ Omni last night in Camelot. He just stood there. It was quite amusing to watch. I have several screenies of him on zero HP with numerous crits being landed on him. Eventually he wandered off to do whatever clanners do after being run out of Camelot.

Well

I hope you guys are right .. I really do.
    There are so few high level omni's to fight .
    However , we did petition about this .
    IF it is a known bug why are we not informed by FUNCOM.

My evades are maxed just like all players my level.
    (Well most everything maxed)

Guess the bottem line here is:
    I understand HP bars are bugged and have been that way for a long time. However, in all the fights i have been in i have never seen anything this buggy.

I know...
    That i don't pvp everyday non-stop but still. It's issues like this a kill the enjoyment of AO and run off players.

Either way exploit and server issue it would be nice if funcom research this.

ok so just to help me better understand this bug. you say sometimes you can move and sometimes you cant. does that including stiming urself to get some HP back, then losing all you HP but still surviving, and then stiming urself again, rinse repeat, rinse repeat as necessary to achive desired effects? he would "die" stim attack, "die" stim attack, "die" stim attack. pretty ****ty bug

Exclamation I agree with you there LT

I only read about it here:

fixers - http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=36280

0HP Bug (first hand experience, and) - http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=30268

edit: Okay, just re-read that 0HP thread and that's not the one I was hoping to link. Anyone have that one that Cloudeh started about his tir arena fight?

I don't pvp much at all either, but people are upset about it on both dimensions, and, as we all know, people can be pretty rude to each other in pvp and often taunt each other with comments like: sure i'm cheating (which is said more along the lines of: F u, than an actual admission).

But I've brought this post to the attention of the higher ups in Total Chaos, which doesn't go for cheats/exploits at all. Please note: while pvp isn't gentle and often isn't fair, don't confuse cheating with hugging zone lines, etc.

After all, if I count the number of times I've been killed zoning in 2ho by Trystar, while still in grace and still in my yalm, I'd have to use my hands and toes. That's just how the game worked before. You have to be able to step back and laugh about it (well most of it. I'd really like my pinky back, Trystar.)

Cheers
    Last edited by Ecce; Jul 9th, 2002 at 19:02:28.

people moving around with 0 hp = exploit OR very bad server code

people not moving with 0 hp= server synch issues. Could also be an exploit as it is possible to 'fake' lag.

as for being able to chat. The chat servers and the game servers are separate entities. Thus you can be lagged as hell to one, and not to the other.
    President of Midnight Reveries

IT'S A BUG NOT AN EXPLOIT

The person isn't causing it to happen
    RETIRED

Re: Yes

Originally posted by jakespeed

Yes, i have heard of bugged HP bars and your wrong .

Plus I would not have a chance to say you cheat . We both know you would run to mort if the cards are not in your favor.

Also ..as far i have seen your a skilled player! So i have no issues with your play style . However your friends, that is a differant story.
    Baaaaaaah Little, aint that the truth. Back when I used to wear raids she tried to gank me in MMD. I put one crit on her and she ran like a biatch.
    Rotamus, 196 NT
    Littlebitt, 200 Doc
    Ranxacka, 153 Trader

Proud general of Immortal Ascension

America's Finest News Source

Hollywood Stock Exchange

Re: Bug or not...

Originally posted by runawayjim
    ...in the right situation it is a bit funny. Some Stormer named Nubs was able to take a solid 5 minutes of damage from 10+ Omni last night in Camelot. He just stood there. It was quite amusing to watch. I have several screenies of him on zero HP with numerous crits being landed on him. Eventually he wandered off to do whatever clanners do after being run out of Camelot.
    Just so you know, Nubs isn't a "Stormer" as you like to call them, most likely in a derogatory connotation. He and I are from Lost Chapter. I know Nubs personally. He has been my guildmate and good friend for months. Nubs is not a hardcore PVPer, he has fun, and he is also one of the most honest people i know. Also, Nubs is a soldier, and i'm pretty damn sure he would have used TMS with "10+ omni" pounding him. Thats like 1:20 of uberness..... in the heat of battle, you tend to think time elapses faster than it does. Plus with Drzatan by his side, no wonder he didnt die. If you have screenies, show them to me. my email addy is avv3@njit.edu.

Also, i seriously doubt this thread was meant to be a sh*tlist of all the so called exploiters in AO. If you have an issue with Nubs, make your own thread, and give him a chance to defend himself.

Thumbs up Oh, grow up, Eedaba.

At no point did I lambaste Nubs or accuse him of exploiting. I was laughing about it the whole time, as were several people around me.

He fell on the floor, ostensibly dead, popped back up, and stood there taking multiple crits for around 1,000 each. This went on for more than a few seconds. All the while he had no HP. I have at least four different screen shots of the event. We all know what TMS is and what happened had nothing to do with TMS. Now, I may not be a soldier, but isn't one's damage considerably decreased when TMS is involved?? We all know what bugs are and what I just described is almost certainly a bug of some sort. Even Nubs seemed a bit confused by the situation prior to running off.

As for claiming he was a Stormer, I hit T while targeting him and thought it said Storm. If it didn't, well, consider my apologies proffered. No need to get all fired up. Whatever implications you read into my comment are purely your own. And who mentioned Drzatan? Certainly not me, as Nubs was the only non-Omni in the room at the time.

* Edited to remove undue harshness *
    Last edited by Swahili; Jul 9th, 2002 at 22:11:53.

Thumbs down lol

Eedaba, your shrieking defense would mean so much more if I hadn't just come across a level 90 MA *soloing* the Cyborg camp around 1000,2200. The interesting part of my little find is that not only is Nijea quite uber, he had zero hit points and was taking on 5-6 150+ Cyborgs. All at once. Oh, and he just happens to be a member of Lost Chapter. Funny how that works, eh?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast