Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shadowlands

"Waaah Waaaah Waaah...I'm so sick of people saying funcom has done bad things, and continues to do bad things...I'm so sick of people saying they don't like to be lied to....I'm so sick of people who actually expect to get what they pay for."

DEAL WITH IT.

I'll tell you what i'm sick of. I'm sick of idiots who like to bury their heads in the sand and pretend that anarchy online is a shadow of the game that was hyped over a year ago. I'm sick of morons who instead of asking for some accountability from funcom, simply make excuses for funcom. I'm sick of dumbasses who pretend that there are no customer service issues, or bug issues, or development issues with this game and pretend everything is just ok.

As long as this game continues to have serious problems, I will continue to post about them. Someone needs to. If not to convince funcom from pulling its collective head out of its collective ass, then to at least warn future players what they need to deal with if they chose to buy this software.

The ONLY thing that keeps me around are the people I've met. The game is fun...but the fun has absolutely nothing to do with anything that funcom has implemented. The fun comes from the people you meet, and the goals you set for yourself. This game has no inherent goals, no inherent storyline, and no inherent point. There are no "enemies" to fight. There is no territory to acquire. There is no point at all.

Kill monsters, get experience, get money, get items to get more powerful....lather, rinse, repeat. If you wrap a piece of crap up in nice paper and tie a ribbon around it, when the day is done you still have a piece of crap.

So, for a year...I and many people like me have been waiting for funcom to do SOMETHING that would prove they have some semblence of an imagination. They don't, and cant' seem to implement anything that would prove otherwise. Making a new static dungeon doesn't cut it. Making the same mob hand out different static missions doesn't do it. And after a year of waiting for this game to be stable enough so it doesnt' crash on a daily basis...what do we get? We get to pay for new software.

hurrah for mediocrity, and hurrah for the suckers who will pay funcom even more money in the hope of getting what they are promised.

Do you think that Shadowlands is going to work? I haven't seen any beta on it? Will there be an open beta? With Funcom firing more than half its employees....do you think funcom actually has the ability to release a new software package?

OF COURSE NOT! but go sheep! pay funcom more money for product that will surely fail to work! that's what they want...and some people will give it to them. all i'm saying is it won't be me...and it won't be a significant number of current players. If you pay, more power to you. But i'd sooner burn $20 than trade it for more garbage from funcom.

Originally posted by Preeminence
    Um.... No way no how we are getting Shadowlands for free, I'm taking FC's back on this one. We have already gotten tons of free crap in patches.
    Game is still in beta stage like condition. 25% of the crap in game are bugged or disabled due exploits/bugs.

And if you dont know it if I pay 15€ per month well I think I earn some updates that will keep my intrest in the game.

FC needs more your kind of fools. All I can comment.
    Last edited by Flope; Jul 16th, 2002 at 18:45:57.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12