Thread: ACG buildings? whats an ACG Building?

ACG buildings? whats an ACG Building?

From 15.9 patch notes

NPCs in ACG buildings in Shadowlands now give an XP bonus.

Does this mean all indoor playfields or something else? i've wracked my brain and cant think what ACG means, tho its probably something incredibly obvious :-p
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

ACG is all the indoor areas in Shadowlands that are not the temples. i.e. the dungeons with the arul saba gem bosses.
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

Wow! thx for the quick response :-)

So, i am assuming that will cover the new instanced missions but not the catacombs where Tier armor parts are farmed? Kinda a shame, i was looking forward to SK teams in inferno catacombs, but i guess that would make the tier armor farming near impossible for anyone not sk'ing
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Yes, it will cover the new quests, but no, I don't believe it covers the catacombs, I'll try and check on that one. It definately doesn't cover the temples themselves, but I'll check on the catacombs below.
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

ACG - automatic content generation

non-ACG = stuff like nelebs, temple, camelot, outdoor zones etc.
    ACG = missions, SL dungeons
    Wasted time: 220, 220, 213, 211, 191, 187, 182, 175, 140, 94, 60, 55, 52, 31, 25
    Big bad neutral addict

The SL dungeons that have the arul-saba gem bosses are ACG even though they are of static layout as the ACG system was used to create them initially but then they were "frozen" (I'd imagine the ACG system uses a generation system running from a random seed number and that the seed for a given dungeon is what is "frozen"). There are static mission-like areas on Rubi-Ka too that use this same technique.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

sk in catacombs would rock imo. would make inf less camped sk wise. when i first read about this issue i thought catacombs were included in the change.
    Mad as a Hatter
    Devil Inside's official mascot

I'd like that in cata's. It would give another option. Options are good.

I mean, honestly, who goes into the inf cata's? :P
    {Self-Moderated by Iolanthe}
    //220//19// ex nihilo, nihil fit

Proud Veteran of Tranquility
    RK-1's First 220 Hawt Solitus Shade
    Hawter than j00 and always right. Always.

-=Mottos to Troll by=-
    "I am Paper. Rock is fine. Nerf Scissors." "Shaddup before I smite you with scary logic bombs
    and keeel you with mind bullets." "You don't have to provide all sides of an arguement
    when the other perspectives are clearly bullsh*t."

People who want 300 Ring of Computing and Eye of the Evening Star, tho lotv is a better option imo.
    Mad as a Hatter
    Devil Inside's official mascot