Thread: Ammo / Renaming Bags / Tradeskill only weapons? / and other misc. stuff

Cool Ammo / Renaming Bags / Tradeskill only weapons? / and other misc. stuff

Being a level 152 Soldier buying ammo has sucked hardcore for well 152 levels. 25 Energy ammo at a time is just painful for my index finger. I suggest they add 500 alottments as well. (User friendly anyone?)

I had a cool idea about allowing us to rename Bags. I currently have about 25 bags in Bank/Inventory. I have to go through all of them to find what i want. I feel this is pretty crappy =(

Any weapons that are tradeskill only..or is this just myth? I feel a Nova Flow is pretty nice til about level 150. Switching to a Flashpoint is alright, but I still do 6 damage sometimes with an over 800 attack. Not to mention my fling crits higher than my burst (any reason for this?).

6 slot belts and 64 ncu chips. Ever coming back to the game? I have 324 NCU so its not a big deal to me, but my guild has sent threats to me if i dont hand them over =O.

Ever gonna have a full auto buff? Oh and am I the only person who thinks soldiers are soooo boring? No special cool buffs...maybe one day we will get attention and something will be changed. Mk shields novelty wears off after so long.....

Re: Ammo / Renaming Bags / Tradeskill only weapons? / and other misc. stuff

Originally posted by Armycastaway

Ever gonna have a full auto buff? Oh and am I the only person who thinks soldiers are soooo boring? No special cool buffs...maybe one day we will get attention and something will be changed. Mk shields novelty wears off after so long.....
    Try playing a fixer then, then you learn what no cool buffs means. We have only the general buffs for our weapons skills, you have AR mastery, crowd control, hp buffs and ac buffs, the MK line (with bugs). Oh i forgot, we got the buff we start with! w00t!

25 Energy ammo at a time is just painful for my index finger. I suggest they add 500 alottments as well. (User friendly anyone?)
    Why not add a sliding thing like the last patch where holding control, shift and the right mouse button allowed you to choose a number to split off from the main stack. The could make buying ammo a less scary experience for my mouse. (Mice have feelings too)

Any weapons that are tradeskill only..or is this just myth?

The duke lugger smg is tradeskill only, as is the fiddler rifle (or something) and several weapons really, a few melee weapons are. Of course, all the recipies are broken.
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

The problem is that so far I haven't found any of the recipes for low level trade skill only rifles that actually work...keep getting unable to combine at step 3. Would be nice if they tested the ability to complete the recipes before they put em out. So far the cheap fiddle rifle and the anex multi energy rifle are bugged. Tryin to level up higher to test out the others...when I get money.

Re: Re: Ammo / Renaming Bags / Tradeskill only weapons? / and other misc. stuff

Originally posted by ReelBigFish
    Try playing a fixer then, then you learn what no cool buffs means. We have only the general buffs for our weapons skills, you have AR mastery, crowd control, hp buffs and ac buffs, the MK line (with bugs). Oh i forgot, we got the buff we start with! w00t!
    I feel for ya, man. All us NT's got is the general buff for our 'weapon' skills. Of course, you guys are seriously whack compared to us.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, you say? Very well, get out your pens, essay writers, and prepare to have your logic tested by steel!