Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Updated Fixer Guide

Str isn't dark blue.

Isn't ? Maybe I actually need to sometimes check the abilities before talking out of my head
    Killer 66% Achiever 46% Socializer 46% Explorer 40%

To any fixer who is reading this, looking for an LE update, and asking me why I haven't updated the guide to reflect LE, give me some time. I'm still exploring LE and thinking about how to incorporate everything in to the guide. There's a lot of stuff in LE and it's a much better expansion than AI was. Or at least I feel that way. It's well balanced in terms of perks, very good armor doesn't take a lot of credits. It encourages good teams.

All's I know is that I'm linked in the German fixer forums. Here
    I just found this out at work yesterday. I have no German at all to my dismay, but Dyo's Woffenkompendium looks very very very good. And woffenkompendium...man that's a good word, I have to use it in my daily talk in game.

Google translates "aktuelle und sehr umfassende Guide von AginorGotD" as "current and very comprehensive Guide of AginorGotD "

von AginorGotD sounds cool.

Agi
    Aginorgotd's Updated Fixer Guide - If you have a Fixer question, the answer is probably here
    As mentioned in Sorhan's journal
    Atlantean Omni Unredeemed Kingpin Fixer, Unit Leader of Majestic Twelve
    Aginorgotd, auno.org - Equipment and Perks, auno.org
    Aginorgotd, from anarchy-online.com - Total Equipment and Perks Report, from aomainframe.info
    Too many alts to list

von means of (Fyi)

You misspelled my name

But bump anyway for the best guide for the greatest profession

My (preliminary) advice for starting fixers having LE: level slow and get them all

My apologies. Name fixed.

Agi
    Aginorgotd's Updated Fixer Guide - If you have a Fixer question, the answer is probably here
    Aginorgotd, from anarchy-online.com - Total Equipment and Perks Report, from aomainframe.info
    Too many alts to list

Lazy lazy lazy me has just linked Breaks' Lost Eden Info thread. No improvements are really possible but a little data interpretation is always nice. Thank you, Breaks.

That personal research jump from 8 to 9 and then 9 to 10. Too high. I'm going for 1-8 in every category first.

I think we're all in agreement that the last few Mk's of the guns suck.

A full set of armor is a hell of a lot of VPs. The lower QL armor cant be resold to make up for the time spent earning said VPs. The same could be said of Tier, but Tier can be done MUCH faster.

There is no must have perk for me. They're better than nothing. Hmm, I just realized that maybe I should update the walkthrough with the fact that you can now do Alien missions instead of Alien raids.

Agi
    Too many alts to list

Quote Originally Posted by AginorGotD View Post
    Lazy lazy lazy
    Hahaha I'm rubbing off on you

Quote Originally Posted by Agi
    Where do I put Breaks' Lost Eden Info?

For Personal Research, get the first 8 in each line first. The jump from 8 to 9 is more than all the other lines from 1-8 combined. You can get 56 Research lines in all 8 categories faster than you can get 9 in one category.
    Sort of. The 5% cap/kill slows the first 5 or so down pretty significantly, and by the 9th one mission rewards are the only thing that will cap it.

Quote Originally Posted by AginorGotD View Post
    Hmm, I just realized that maybe I should update the walkthrough with the fact that you can now do Alien missions instead of Alien raids.
    I just did full 2 teams org city raid and got 350k axp. How is that compared to ai missions? Did only 2 so far and wasnt very impressed.

It depends very much on what kind of boss you get. If you get the "Master of " boss, the AXP is fairly decent, especially compared to the speed you can go through them at higher levels(220 Soldier, Fixer, MA, Keeper and a doc and a crat just ripped them apart, were often pulling several rooms for speed).

If you get the cocoon boss the AXP is really pretty good, as you get an additional 30k or so. All in all I'd say that you could easily net 100k+ AXP from a mission, and they are much faster than doing a raid. You get much better loot in a raid tho.

But I think if you have a good DD team, easy missions are the way to go to farm AXP.

First and foremost it depends on your team's ability to kill

Quote Originally Posted by AginorGotD
    Seriously, somebody break the guide out of JJ's stickies and put it at the top of the fixer page.
    yes boss
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Proud General of Dark Front
    Clanslator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijomimi
    See? It all starts with you doing something stupid. Maybe if you were not so stupid, you would have less problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratink View Post
    yes boss
    Somehow I think that's not quite what he meant, dear

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylinne View Post
    I just did full 2 teams org city raid and got 350k axp. How is that compared to ai missions? Did only 2 so far and wasnt very impressed.
    Ai mishes rule, with my regular team we do 1M in 3 hour. 5 x 220 + 180 rolling easies to get good level on coons as well, 160 meds wont get you that. 5min a mish, 30-40K axp. Expect ai30 next friday max .
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Breaks View Post
    Somehow I think that's not quite what he meant, dear
    We (professionals in general) got yelled at for having too many stickies. :P FAQ is good enough.
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Proud General of Dark Front
    Clanslator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijomimi
    See? It all starts with you doing something stupid. Maybe if you were not so stupid, you would have less problems.

I know, I was just teasing everyone involved

I missed 100,000 views. Ah well. Such is life.

Agi
    Too many alts to list

Where can I find info how to make NCU Hacker Device and also how to make Chimera SMG gun? archanum is no more

Quote Originally Posted by pebskij View Post
    Where can I find info how to make NCU Hacker Device and also how to make Chimera SMG gun? archanum is no more
    Almost as good .
    Togafix 320 Fixer

Casting NCU

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast