Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Updated Fixer Guide

Quote Originally Posted by AginorGotD
    Thanks, Takalon!

1. In regards to the Bigburger, I am very certain that when I tried to hotswap for the KMP - Type 5 in my main hand the game allowed me to put the Type 5 in my main hand and the other Bigburger was in my offhand.

Agi
    I can confirm this does work. I messed around with some 218 KMPs for a while.

Question about the shotty skill for onehander. Do you guys continue to increase shotty beyond what is required to equip it? Or does that not factor in to the AS formula?
    Necosileo, Pimpin Kingpin of Rimor
    Retired President of Alpha Omega

Buff Begging 101
    All your thread are belong to me

Yes, were talking about the same thing. Seems I was wrong for a change
    Killer 66% Achiever 46% Socializer 46% Explorer 40%

At about what Shadowlevels do you start hitting breedcap for basic abilities given that you are maxing every ability every level? Is it true for all breeds?

Just wondering,

Agi
    Aginorgotd's Updated Fixer Guide - If you have a Fixer question, the answer is probably here
    As mentioned in Sorhan's journal
    Atlantean Omni Unredeemed Kingpin Fixer, Unit Leader of Majestic Twelve
    Aginorgotd, auno.org - Equipment and Perks, auno.org
    Aginorgotd, from anarchy-online.com - Total Equipment and Perks Report, from aomainframe.info
    Too many alts to list

There are no caps, except the points per lvl cap, on any attribs/skills in the SK lvls.

Ok, I just played with Skill Emulator and understand now.

Thank you very much,

Agi
    Last edited by AginorGotD; Oct 1st, 2005 at 15:01:02.
    Aginorgotd's Updated Fixer Guide - If you have a Fixer question, the answer is probably here
    Aginorgotd, from anarchy-online.com - Total Equipment and Perks Report, from aomainframe.info
    Too many alts to list

Two private messages today telling me that I should let ppl know that you have to right click the NCUHI to level it.

Honestly, do I have to include that in the guide? It insults me and the reader.

Opinions?

Agi
    Too many alts to list

Is there any levelling item that levels up automatic with you?
    I can't think of any. Doesn't really seems like it's necessary to mention it IMO. But maybe it's not obvious to new people?

those who cant figure this out, never should have rolled fixers
    vega2 RK2 fixer 213/13
    Unit Member of Genesis

This Guide has helped me alot, thanks for your hard work

(maybe this should stickied or at least be added to the fixer links)
    Jaimie "Sorilia" Dixon
    Applicant of Vox Populi
    "The difference between insanity and genius is only measured in success"

it is linked in fixer FAQs
    vega2 RK2 fixer 213/13
    Unit Member of Genesis

At the end of the guide:

QL200 Bigburger Inc. Chapman Max Two of them add +80 Burst
    Forgive me my (maybe) noobish question, but what's the point of having equipped both guns? So far, I needed burst only when equpping weapons (KMP), so I used only one BigBurger .
    Andanthe - TL7 pHiXXz0r from Czech Anarchy

Quote Originally Posted by Andanthe
    At the end of the guide:

Forgive me my (maybe) noobish question, but what's the point of having equipped both guns? So far, I needed burst only when equpping weapons (KMP), so I used only one BigBurger .
    when you lack more burst as it can be hotswapped

well, let's suggest you want to equip ql 300 in rhand, and ql 280 in lhand. so with 2 bigburger you can equip ql 300 KMP, and then with 1 bigburger ql 280
    vega2 RK2 fixer 213/13
    Unit Member of Genesis

Quote Originally Posted by Vega2
    well, let's suggest you want to equip ql 300 in rhand, and ql 280 in lhand. so with 2 bigburger you can equip ql 300 KMP, and then with 1 bigburger ql 280
    Aha, I didn't know that hotswapping worked that way. Fortunately, I'm not afraid to ask. Thanks .
    Andanthe - TL7 pHiXXz0r from Czech Anarchy

One thing that could be fixed: "Kill TIM for the TIM Scope" in the walkthorugh should be moved from ttl4 to ttl3 - it could confuse new fixers otherwise.

Updated as per your suggestion, rimbe.

Thank you for your appreciation, Sorilia.

And thanks for answering Andanthe's questions Nekrotyrael and Vega2.

Agi
    Too many alts to list

If only I'd had your guide when I was a brand new fixer. The old guide was good, but your's is > all.
    Necosileo, Pimpin Kingpin of Rimor
    Retired President of Alpha Omega

Buff Begging 101
    All your thread are belong to me

Still waiting on Lost Eden to be released for an update. Last I heard it was supposed to have been released 15Nov05. Keep grinding it out, fixers!

Agi
    Too many alts to list

Somebody asked me to give them some information about Shadowbreeds and I realized that I didn't have that in the guide.

So now it is.

Agi
    Too many alts to list

First of all: great guide! First guide that is so up to date and useful I've read on theese forums.

I'm starting a opi fix this weekend probably (hopefully it'll replace my adv main ).

Questions:

How does B&E affect missions? I've tried searching and come up with that it can increase the ql of loot in chests by 10%, but it will not increse the ql of the mission it self (meaning that ql275 items is the highest loot from missions). Then someone was talking about the "fixer bonus" to missions, and that you would get this even if you were other professions (around b&e 450). What could the "fixer bonus" be? Also, is there some kind of bonus when rolling the missions, in ql, cost or whatnot? If there is a B&E bonus to mission loot, does the bonus scale with higher B&E or is it capped?

Would much appreciate someone clearing this out for me (and maybe adding to the otherwise flawless guide )
    Hermesia RK2 Fixer

Jesus rolls 20 and saves!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast