Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Updated Fixer Guide

B&E affects added reachnes t0 missions rolled by fixers. it starts with 5% and currently most reachable bonus is 10%. it affects all loot in missions, including mob loot, chests loot and even level of chest roller rats.
    vega2 RK2 fixer 213/13
    Unit Member of Genesis

Mjolklarse, I've updated the guide with the best information I've found on the forums regarding this subject. It was in a post by Whitelighter and is as follows:

>>It seem to follow a pattern aswell:

200+ip=6%
    400+ip=7%
    600+ip=8%
    800+ip=9%
    1000+ip=10%

(The IP cost you see when shift left clicking B&E)

Other things I have heard but cannot confirm is that the added richness is based on the base B&E, not cumulative with buffs like Karma Harvest.

I hope this helps and happy blitzing.

Agi
    Last edited by AginorGotD; Jan 12th, 2006 at 01:50:03.
    Aginorgotd's Updated Fixer Guide - If you have a Fixer question, the answer is probably here
    As mentioned in Sorhan's journal
    Atlantean Omni Unredeemed Kingpin Fixer, Unit Leader of Majestic Twelve
    Aginorgotd, auno.org - Equipment and Perks, auno.org
    Aginorgotd, from anarchy-online.com - Total Equipment and Perks Report, from aomainframe.info
    Too many alts to list

Vega2: "affects all loot" does that include the mission reward?
    Another thought: bonus for FP fixers?

This thread seems to suggest that it does apply to the mission reward ql too.
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=428542

I would create my fixer and do some experiments on this myself, but I don't have access to my account atm. None of this knowledge is really relevant to my playing, but I find it almost as fun to learn about a prof and the mechanics behind the game then actually playing it (omg number geek!!11)
    Last edited by Mjolklarse; Jan 12th, 2006 at 12:41:06.
    Hermesia RK2 Fixer

Jesus rolls 20 and saves!

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolklarse
    Vega2: "affects all loot" does that include the mission reward?
    Another thought: bonus for FP fixers?

This thread seems to suggest that it does apply to the mission reward ql too.
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=428542

I would create my fixer and do some experiments on this myself, but I don't have access to my account atm. None of this knowledge is really relevant to my playing, but I find it almost as fun to learn about a prof and the mechanics behind the game then actually playing it (omg number geek!!11)
    It does NOT affect the ql of mission reward. However if it's a find item or a return item mission, the ql of the item that you need to find WILL be affected.
    Demyle, Kingpin - Rank: Accomplished - equip
    Ikillstuff, Spectre - Rank: Common - equip

Quote Originally Posted by demyle
    It does NOT affect the ql of mission reward. However if it's a find item or a return item mission, the ql of the item that you need to find WILL be affected.
    So technically you could roll ql275 items, as pick-up or find item missions. That is good to know. The selection of items to pick up/return in those missions might be a bit different from the reward selection though....
    Hermesia RK2 Fixer

Jesus rolls 20 and saves!

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolklarse
    So technically you could roll ql275 items, as pick-up or find item missions. That is good to know. The selection of items to pick up/return in those missions might be a bit different from the reward selection though....
    Correct. You can roll 272/275 items if it is the item you FIND, not the REWARD.

If you have the item listed in clicksaver, it will stop on it whether it is the find item or the reward. It just takes that much longer to roll one when you narrow down the search criteria to just find item.
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Proud General of Dark Front
    Clanslator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijomimi
    See? It all starts with you doing something stupid. Maybe if you were not so stupid, you would have less problems.

Updated the guide with new links for the updated maps to Rubi-Ka.

Agi
    Aginorgotd's Updated Fixer Guide - If you have a Fixer question, the answer is probably here
    Aginorgotd, from anarchy-online.com - Total Equipment and Perks Report, from aomainframe.info
    Too many alts to list

Some advice for TL7 fixers who are pvp oriented. Consider Spacial Displacement. I'm 209 with 4 in that perkline and I enjoy resisting Hexous roots now and then
    Necosileo, Pimpin Kingpin of Rimor
    Retired President of Alpha Omega

Buff Begging 101
    All your thread are belong to me

The guide's great, i have to say.

However, you said burst is a green skill, and afaik, it's aqua. You can see for yourself if u have the chance.

Nothing major, really.
    Rimor:Berrenta 220/19 adv|Sudayxis 135/8 MP|Rubyfire 15/2 sold|Shadowberren 73/6 agent
    Ashlotte 102/5 keeper|Yetashan 54/1 MA|Rubiam 35/2 NT|Kumatora 40/2 trader
    Atlantean: Maledia 120/5 doctor|Shawaina 30/2 enf|Shellfury 13/1 sold

Proud member of Core (Rimor) and Hands of Fate (Atlantean)
    Quote Originally Posted by tazalanche View Post
    There is no IRL. There is only active in game, AFK & extended AFK.

r u sure, u fixer?
    vega2 RK2 fixer 213/13
    Unit Member of Genesis

Quote Originally Posted by Vega2
    r u sure, u fixer?
    no need to be rude, it is aqua.

aqua to me. What makes me laugh is that my AS is higher than my burst.

Buff Begging 101

Maledia,

I had to see for myself but, you are right. Burst is indeed a light aqua and not green. Neco my AS is higher than my burst too, but it's that Right Arm Artillery Symb that doesnt have burst in it. If it did it would catch me right up to AS and probably pass it.

I will correct the guide and credit goes to you.

Agi
    Too many alts to list

Quote Originally Posted by AginorGotD
    Maledia,

I had to see for myself but, you are right. Burst is indeed a light aqua and not green. Neco my AS is higher than my burst too, but it's that Right Arm Artillery Symb that doesnt have burst in it. If it did it would catch me right up to AS and probably pass it.

I will correct the guide and credit goes to you.

Agi
    Thanks for the credit.
    Rimor:Berrenta 220/19 adv|Sudayxis 135/8 MP|Rubyfire 15/2 sold|Shadowberren 73/6 agent
    Ashlotte 102/5 keeper|Yetashan 54/1 MA|Rubiam 35/2 NT|Kumatora 40/2 trader
    Atlantean: Maledia 120/5 doctor|Shawaina 30/2 enf|Shellfury 13/1 sold

Proud member of Core (Rimor) and Hands of Fate (Atlantean)
    Quote Originally Posted by tazalanche View Post
    There is no IRL. There is only active in game, AFK & extended AFK.

When the next point in B&E costs 1k IP...then it's 10%
    Atleast that's how i think it is.....
    Trussafoobik 215/21 Omni Fixer Equipment Pic
    Afnoks 209/14 Omni Engineer Equipment

Quote Originally Posted by Odewad
    The lag is as bad as advertised. And guess what...?? I can reproduce it.
    The lag is at it's worst right after I log on ... and seems to get better right after I log off.

Major update to the guide in terms of content. The walkthrough has been expanded to give suggested areas for lvling. A few spelling corrections here or there, but I've probably added more with the new content. Sue me.

Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever be done with this, but then I get so many tells from new characters who just chat me up and thank me. It's those ppl that I'm trying to help really. So if you're new and shy and reading this, feel free to send me a tell online. I'll respond if I'm not dreadfully busy.

Just don't ask me if you should reroll to RK2. Never been there. And don't ask me Clan or Omni or Neutral. That's your choice. Look at the sides descriptions and align yourself with who you are. But I will tell you Omni has Micro-kinetics and imo better shadowbreeds. Let's see...better prices at stores. Don't forget the store buyable med suit. The flip side is that on RK1 clanners have controlled tara for awhile now, and own more of the side xp bonus. I also feel that they have better pvpers. There are exceptions of course, but I'm talking about on average.

Is this guide done until Lost Eden? Who knows. I'll tell you when Lost Eden comes out. Hopefully this answers the questions some of you have asking.

Pleaes feel free to make suggestions. I always listen.

Agi
    Too many alts to list

Maybe you could link Stromm and Tiamin's thread discussing the best pvp breed to the breed section of your guide?

Buff Begging 101

Done. But I wouldn't go Atrox fixer. I don't like how it looks.

Agi
    Too many alts to list

****Rings – Ergo Progression rings are a great choice for most. Dmg modifier for the other one. There’s also Zodiac rings and Hold Hell at Bay.****

I think that until you get one of the last two progression rings, 2 x 7% xp rings is really a better option than +dmg unless you are doing pvp/AI/raids, unless you have to be #1 dd all the time for some reason. Just my $0.02 .

Great guide, the updates all look nice too. =)
    Mr. "Porta" Pottie - 220/19/59 Opifex Kingpin
    Mr. "Chewon" Somathis - 217/17/58 Brute Savior
    Many, many other alts... none worthy of mention yet...

General of Omni SV-9 an OT org on RK-1, part of Call of Fate, a multi-MMO guild.
    First 220 Fixer to play AO on my computer!

"PvP Breed Choice by Tiamin and Stromm - basically it says go Atrox." - fixer guide

Eh, that's not really what I meant. They admitted atrox is better, but that had nothing to do with the thread really. I really liked the info in there about the strengths of Solitus vs. Opifex, and the equipment/perk for pvp discussion. If you are really into pvp at TL7, there are some real gems of knowledge in there if you really pay attention.

Buff Begging 101

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast