Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Updated Fixer Guide

I'm not sure why this would apply since it seems one bigburger did it for you, but you can dual bigburgers, then hotswap maingun into right hand. Then hotswap offhand gun (other KMP or Onehander) into other hand. More burst for you.

Speaking of the onehander, you may want to try that out for your pvp gun. It's mine and I like it.

Agi
    Aginorgotd's Updated Fixer Guide - If you have a Fixer question, the answer is probably here
    As mentioned in Sorhan's journal
    Atlantean Omni Unredeemed Kingpin Fixer, Unit Leader of Majestic Twelve
    Aginorgotd, auno.org - Equipment and Perks, auno.org
    Aginorgotd, from anarchy-online.com - Total Equipment and Perks Report, from aomainframe.info
    Too many alts to list

Updated once again with number of tokens you get for a mission token at certain levels.

Come on LE!

Agi
    Aginorgotd's Updated Fixer Guide - If you have a Fixer question, the answer is probably here
    Aginorgotd, from anarchy-online.com - Total Equipment and Perks Report, from aomainframe.info
    Too many alts to list

Brilliant guide, I read it recently and got my baby fixer out of retirement. Very much enjoying playing a fixer so lots of thanks
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

Gamma Ejectors – I’m tossing this in for the fr00bs, because by lvl 41 you should be able to acquire a low level beamer easily with the glut of weapons in the player shops now. [Due to update of Foreman's, I no longer know the exact drop location of this gun]
    As of a month or so ago, still dropping from bodyguards, and still can be a PITA to get at 41 when it's actually useful. Max MR, custom imps = dualable by 75ish.

Great guide, helped my first toon out a lot.

excellent guide... have enjoyed it thoroughly... might be improved by addressing the enigmatic nature of 'add all defense' and formulas for defense in general... perhaps a summary of any 'theories' followed by a disclaimer that the math is pretty much a mystery... even the disclaimer alone would be welcome

What's this doing on page 3? Back to the front.

Can we sticky this please. By far the best and most up-to-date guide among all the profs

hmm, i thought it was in rooted all the time.
    check the out: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=374773

Just 2 bits of advice from me..

1 Always have a higher level alt create your chimera guns as that way they will come out q9.

2 Always pick as your very first perk the ranged energy one... why? Because energize is a REALY useful low level alpha when combined with burst.

solid

some disputes but overall is solid

like -- nanopool as not being important. it is if you want to solo. SL snares use a lot of nano.

other stuff, but overall, pretty good.

Updated.

General edits.

Added Luck's Capricious Consequences and a link to the quest. I haven't gotten it myself, how is it?

Added Profession Star Quest. Libra for an Inferno quest? wtf?

Is there anything else I have missed in my time off? That new ring in the Inferno quests, the one that makes it even easier to play Atrox, looks very nice. But I'm leaning more towards Fixer specific junk.

Agi
    Last edited by AginorGotD; Sep 26th, 2006 at 15:27:23.
    Too many alts to list

Quote Originally Posted by AginorGotD View Post
    Updated.
    Added Luck's Capricious Consequences and a link to the quest. I haven't gotten it myself, how is it?

It's sexy

Well for pvp anyway, I'd save my nano for snares/roots/short hot for pvm.
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Proud General of Dark Front
    Clanslator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijomimi
    See? It all starts with you doing something stupid. Maybe if you were not so stupid, you would have less problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Aratink View Post
    It's sexy

Well for pvp anyway, I'd save my nano for snares/roots/short hot for pvm.
    *shrug* it's not like it takes a lot of nano, or like we really have issues with nano for pvm. I almost feel like you reversed those two, because I snare/root/short hot a whole lot more in pvp than I do in pvm

I like it in both places. Aliens almost never resist it, and using it on ground waves nets me a 40%+ crit percent.

It's hard to impossible to parse the exact effect it has, but I feel like it makes a profound difference, and I'm sure for some support profs it means the difference between perks being resisted and going off, so for a low-nano, instacast effect, there's no reason not to use it, and it helps everyone who's attacking the mob.
    Last edited by Breaks; Sep 26th, 2006 at 20:33:44.

I meant it as, -170 evades in PVM is fairly useless, so it would be inefficient to use your nano on evade debuffs in pvm, when things like SL snares need to be recast often and can eat your nano fast.
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Proud General of Dark Front
    Clanslator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijomimi
    See? It all starts with you doing something stupid. Maybe if you were not so stupid, you would have less problems.

Duh I even reset Nano Pool and I never run out

Don't know. I have started using it on bosses and such things. Or just anything nasty that we won't take down fast. I'm sure it helps. No idea how much, but anything count.

And for pvm I find the amount of nanos I cast in combat, in a situation where I would cast LCC pretty much non-existing anyway. Snares and roots(and I never did get the SL ones, RK stuff works well enough for me) are for leading up to the fight. So it's just a possible short hot and then LCC. Easy to fit in. And you get to use your new toy then

Updated with the Burst necessary to cap the Burst recharge on some of the most popular guns for our class. Thanks to Breaks for doing that bit of number crunching.

Seriously, with all the work that some of the most prolific posters of the Fixer community has put into this guide, it just shows once again, what a tight knit community this is.

It just makes you proud to be a Fixer.

Agi
    Too many alts to list

Added some stuff like the Slip line of nanos.

Took some stuff out that was just plain wrong.

Agi
    Too many alts to list

Clarified armor section due to several ingame questions. I also removed CDS due to Steel-Ribbed/Apocalypse superiority in almost all situations.

I also preordered LE today. My mech will smash my leet.

Let's see what LE brings.

Agi
    Too many alts to list

i only read the first line and...
    doesn't opi have the easiest time getting on high level symbs?

gief something else than dark blue str/sta and we can talk :P
    Killer 66% Achiever 46% Socializer 46% Explorer 40%

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast