Thread: The good old days...

The good old days...

I remember the good old days when Nano Techs were like expected to raise Nano Programming, and there was no pre-set implants... ahh i was swimming in the tips lol. i say we should go back to making our own implants. :-D i need money lol

Do making my own imps- and can raise base ql 250 ones to over ql 260 (also kinda funny sinse i didnt raised NP from like lvl 100- rest is from items/perks).

Though your best choise for easy tips is casting NS on people- not many nt around and those 20 int/psy are kinda needed :P
    Build a fire to somebody and you provide him with a heat and a light for a night. Put somebody on fire and you provide him with a heat and a light for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by seventshadow
    Do making my own imps- and can raise base ql 250 ones to over ql 260 (also kinda funny sinse i didnt raised NP from like lvl 100- rest is from items/perks).

Though your best choise for easy tips is casting NS on people- not many nt around and those 20 int/psy are kinda needed :P
    You arnt kidding. The last I was tipped for ns it was 750000 credits. They were VERY happy to find an nt I assume

Oh well, personally I'm getting asked frequently to build custom refined implants - after all, I got more NP than MC and can boost the QL a little
    Former NT Professional and post count farmer.

Goodbye everyone, it has been a blast.